Ch 3 The Chuunin Exams

i awoke the next day. A new set of clothes was on a chair for me. I looked out the window and it looked like it was just morning. I ran a hand threw my hair and felt it long. My eyes went wide as I had shirt hair in my world and now I have long.

"oh god, things couldn't get worse could they." I said to my self as I changed clothes.

Oh was I right when I knew what I was getting myself into.

I looked to my left and right. Different ninjas from different villages where here. My mind was racing. 'great! I get stuck in the naruto world during the Chuunin exams.' my mind thought as I had to go meet up with naruto and his team, uh I mean my team. I walked to the training field where they always meet. Naruto, sasuke, and Sakura was there but no Kakashi.

Naruto and Sakura smiled at me but sasuke turned his head away from me. I rolled my eyes. Since I've read all the mangas from my world I already know what was going to go on. I yawned as I climbed the tree and sat on the branch waiting for Kakashi.

After about two hours, he finally showed up. "great, all of you are here. I just wanted to give you these." he handed a piece of paper to all four of us. "these papers will get you into the Chuunin exams. But you have to register before 4:00 pm today." he told us and left.

I looked up at the sky, it was high noon, so four hours before we had to register.

Naruto smiled. "let's go now and register!" he yelled but then three little kids showed up. They were talking with naruto. I looked at them and knew them as konohamaru, migumu, and Udon.

"hey boss, who is that? She's pretty with that long red hair." konohamaru said. I smiled when he said I was cute.

"that's candace, but she likes being called cherry." naruto told them as they walked up to me.

"hi." I said and waved. They smiled back. We talked for a while till konohamaru made Sakura made and the four of them ran away from her. My eyes widen because of who was around the corner.

"wait! Stop guys!" I yelled as I ran after them. As I turned the corner, I saw temari, and kankuro.

"waits this? What do you want brat? A fight?" kankuro asked as he grabbed konohamarus shirt of his collar and picked him up.

"kankuro, but the brat down. What if he shows up." said temari. Kankura laughed as his gripped tighten.

"hey let him go!" yelled naruo as he got ready to attack. I looked up at the tree to see Saskue. He had a rock in his hand. He saw me looking at him then looked back. He threw the rock at kankuros hand, making him drop konohamaru. Konohamaru ran back to his friend. Everyone looked up at the tree that had sasuke. He smirke

"your very far away from home." he said as he had another rock in his hand.

Kankuro glared at him as he toke the crow off his back. Temari gasped and whispered. "your now going to use crow are you, what if he shows up." she said scared. I felt a powerful chakra show up.

It was

"kankuro, leave them alone." he said. It sent a shiver down my spine as I looked at them.

Kankuro laughed like he was guiltily and put crow back. Gaara jumped down and walked with his brother and sister, but Sakura stopped them.

"wait what is Suna ninjas doing here?" she asked. Temari laughed. "we are here for the Chuunin exam, see yeah" she said but sasuke stopes her. "wait, what's your name?" he asked. Temari turned around with a smile. "mine?" Saskue shook his head. "no, the one with the gord." gaara crossed his arms. "gaara of the sand, and what about you and that red head." he said pointing to me.

"Saskue uchiha." I gulped "candace miller." he nodded as they left.

"man, they look tough" Sakura said as the little three ninjas nodded their head.

"guys let's go. We need to go register for the exam." I told them as I walked in front of them.

I closed my eyes. 'great, met gaara and his siblings. The Chuunins exam start, meaning orochimaru will be here, great. My life sucks' I thought