Ch 26 it's on! Three great Sannin battle!

I woke up in my bed. I looked to the left to the window it was evening time. I saw naruto walking in. He smiled as he saw me. "cherry! Your up! I found you this morning when I woke up. You ok." he asked me. I nodded as I sat up. "yes. I'm ok naruto. How's the rasengan coming." he made a big grin on his face. "I've almost got it done. I'll show granny what I'm made of!" he said with a proud look. I smiled as I got up and went to take a shower.

I let the water run over my body. Today, the fight. I shook my had. I know what's going to happen but what I want to know is why the hell was 'tobi' on the roof top last night. I shook my head again as I turned the water off and got dressed. As I walked out I saw shizune and tsunade talking. "please tell me you're not going today." shizune asked her. I watched tsunade attack shizune and she fainted. I watched as tsunade walked out of the room. I followed her of course.

I walked after tsunade maybe 5 kilometres behind her. I stopes as she was talking to orochimaru. They talked for about 10 min and he put his arms up. That was when Kabuto threw a kunai between them. 

Orochimaru looked back to Kabuto then at tsunade. "what's the meaning of this? Am I to understand you've really come here to betray me?" he asked as he looked at tsunade and glared at her. "TSUNADE!!!!!" he yelled. This made tsunade jump up and slam her leg into the ground, missing both of them. Kabuto went to attack with his special attack but I came and blocked it. "I don't think so, Kabuto." I said as I stood in front of tsunade. Her eyes were wide. "why did you come? This is my battle?" she asked me. I looked back. "because, I can't allow you to do this by yourself." I said as I toke her hand and we jumped over the wall to a clear feild.

We stopped as they caught up with us. "Tsunade I can take Kabuto, you go after Orochimaru." I said as I toke out my sword and ran at Kabuto. But orochimaru blocked with his sword. "let's finish our fight then I'll let you play with Kabuto." he said as we blocked each others hit. I glared as I looked over to tsunade. Kabuto was going to use chakra scalpel. "Tsunade look out." but the hit got her arm and chest area. It was making her hard to breat. And I should have paid more to my battle as I looked back at orochimaru coming right at me. I dogded it but the sword got my left shoulder. I jumped back over to tsunade as I was in front of her.

As I got there, a poof of smoke was in my face. I looked up to see naruto, shizuni, ton ton, and lord Jirayia. I smiled as jirayia was going to take orochimaru while shizuni toke Kabuto. Jirayia went to summon gamabunta, but summoned his son, gamakichi. I looked down and tried so hard not to laugh. 

"what the?! What're you doing here? Where's your father?" jirayia yelled. Naruto went to summon to help, but summoned gamatatsu. "hi everybody." I slapped my forehead. I knelled down next to tsunade and helped her arm where she got hit.

I watched orochimaru and Kabuto. They summoned two large, or should I say HUGE snakes. Naruto had to take them. That made me think of the 2 exam where he had to battle one. I looked at Kabuto and shizune battle. I watched in horror as he used that same attack on her like tsunade. I then saw him look at us. "well well, what do we have here?" I blocked him from tsunade. He laughed as he went to punch me and knocked me out of the way. I groaned as I looked up. He went to hit tsunade but naruto toke the hit. Everything went so fast. Naruto used rasengan on him. Naruto fainted on the floor and I saw orochimaru coming at tsunade with his snake sword. I ran over to her and blocked the attack. I coughed up blood as the sword went though my body. I glared at orochimaru as he brought the sword up with me kabobed on it. He threw me off and I rolled until I laid on my side. I watched the battle from them.

The blood pouring from my hole in my chest. I coughed again, coughing up blood. Shizune saw me and ran to me, looking at the hole she tried to heal the best. I watched tsunade beat the shit out of orochimaru. As she did I chuckled only making me bleed more. "don't talk or laugh, you'll die if you do." she said as I closed my eyes from the pain. I nodded to her as I felt the earth shake. I opened my eyes to see gamabunta, manda, and katsuyu. I smiled as my vision was being blurry. I blinked one more time as I saw orochimaru sink into the ground say.

"when I return with the elixir of life I'll show you what is means to be truly immortal." he then looked at me. "and I'll be back for you, miller." he said and sunk away as Kabuto ported away. I fainted.

Tsunades pov. 

I ran over to candace as they left. I pulled her shirt off, shizune made the other two turn away. I cut her bra to get the the whole. She blocked it for me, I owe this girl so much. I started healing her the best I could. One thing is for sure, that it was going to scar on her. I felt tears go down my cheek. I felt her heart beat go slower and slower. "please, don't die candace." I whispered as I healed her. A hand went up to my face. I looked over at candace. "naruto won the bet, you owe him." she said with a smile as I felt her heart beat go up. She went back to sleep as I put my jacket over her body and picked her up. "she's going to be ok?" naruto asked me as she looked at candace's body, and face. Her deface was getting it's color back. "yeah let's get her back to the hotel where she can rest." I said as we all walked to town.

My pov 

I opened my eyes as I moaned in pain. I heard movement. "hey she's up." I looked over to my left to see naruto. He was smiling. "glad your up, we can start heading to konoha." he said I then saw tsunade smake his head. "she still has to rest, you moron." she said. I chuckled. "naruto in my bag there is a bottle with blue liquid in it. Give it to me please." he nodded as he went to get it. I looked over at tsunade. "you hokage now?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. "yep." I smiled too. "does this mean I can go on A rank missions?" she chuckled. "don't even think about just yet. I still need to look at the people who wore in the exam." she said I nodded as naruto gave me my bottle. I drank from it and shook my head as felt a lot better. "thanks we can start heading out tomorrow." I said with a giggled. Everyone else laughed too.

That night I looked out my window. I saw him again. I could see the shaningan in his eyes. I glared as he then disappeared. 'three years from now, three years.' I thought as I went to bed.