Ch 35 Friend or Foe?

I ran as fast as I could. I needed to stop Sasuke before he went to orochimaru. I could smell the water and I knew I was getting close. I just wanted to stop him. Or else the things in the future will come true. I dont want more people to feel the pain. The pain of losing someone like I have.

I finally made it. I looked up to the stadues. I already who they are. One was the first hokage and madara. My hands truned into fists remembering what he will do. "Sasuke!!" I looked back again to see naruto. I jumped up to naruto. As I stood next to him, Sasuke turned around. I gasped the same time Naruto did. Half of Sasukes face was part of the curse mark.

"Oh its you two. Like I told Sakura. Leave me alone." I glared at Sasuke. "Your an ass! All he is wanting you for is your body." I yelled at him. Sasuke glared at me. "You dont know me. All the pain I went though!" He yelled at us.

"I do know Sasuke. He did it for a reason." He glared even harder. "How do you know? You weren't even there!" Naruto jumped at Sasuke and punched him. I jumped after him, only for Sasuke to hit him into the water. "Naruto!" I yelled and jumped down. I saw flashs of the fight. I shook my head. I was really going to see the fight for real.

I stood on the water as Naruto got out. He wipped the blood from his mouth. "He means it." I nodded as we ran at Sasuke. We fought for I dont know how long, but we did.

I fell to the water as Sasuke hit me in the stomach. I swam to the surves. I cough the water out. I was near shore and watched them.

Fist, punch, kick. One after another. They are friends, right? I asked my self this every time I see them.

Suddenly, the curse mark start to go over Sasukes face. The same time, NAruto asked for motr chakra from the nine tailed fox. Over and over. again and again. They threw a jutsu at eat other. my eyes started to water. I shook my head as I cried.

I felt power, powerful power coming from them. I looked back up to see naruto in one tailed mode, and Sasuke curse mark form. "No." I said. they ran at each other. Sasuke had Chidori ad NAruto had Rasengon. I shook my head more as tears poured down. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as they hit each other. 

A after shock hit the area and I was pushed back. I flew and hit my head on the rock and black out. Before I did, I felt it ran. "Naruto......Sasuke......why." I said and black out. Tears kept pouring.