Ch 6 team sound, and team gaara

I slowly opened my eyes. My body hurt like hell. I turned to my right to see naruto knocked out and sasuke to my left.

Sakura was guarding us. "Sakura?" I question. She looked behind and smiled as she cralwed over to me. "oh good your up. Naruto and sasuke tried to take that man but they got knocked. Are you ok, do you need some water?" she asked me. I nodded my head. She gave me a bottle and I drank the whole thing. "Sakura do you know who that man was?" I asked her. She nodded. "I think so, he was a sannin, right?" I nodded. She helped me up. "he was the same one that attacked me and my family and how I ended up here." I said as I toke a kunai out.

"I will stand guard, you get some rest. I'm good and awake." I told her with a smile. She made a small one and nodded as she laided down. I stood up and cracked my neck. I had to move to get my mussels going again. I looked around of where we were. I sighed as I went to get some bamboo. I came back and made a door that covered us.

I went to sasuke and looked at his neck. I sighed as I saw no curse mark. I put my hand mine, though. I could feel the power going threw my veins.

'no! I will not give in to this power.' I though as I went out side and waited to see if anyone would come, and I knew they would.

After some time I got tried of waiting.

"I know you are there, sound ninjas." I said as I stood up. I heard russling from the bushes as they came out.

Dosu, kin, zaku. I glared at them.

"is it me you want or sasuke? Because sasuke doesn't have the curse on him."

I said as dosu's eye went wide. "then who has the mark.?" he asked as zaku got ready to attack.

"me" as I said that he came at me. I smirked as I rolled a smoke bomb out and it exploded. I attacked zaku with my sword. After attack and attck he jumped back.

"damn, I can't see anything?" dosu rolled his eye. "use your sound wave to blow the smoke out. He nodded as he did that. As the smoke cleared they saw no one. I hide in the trees. I smirked as I jumped down and hit zaku in the head making him eat dirt.

I went to attack again, when I felt someone grabbed my hair. 'damn, I forgot to cut it, because of this. I'm like Sakura was.' kin smirked as she brought my face to hers. "maybe instead of washing and coloring your hair you should practice more on fighting." I growled at her. "let her go!" I looked into the trees and saw Rock Lee.

"Lee!"I yelled out with a smile. As he jumped down, I made hand signs where I slow motion time. I grabbed her hand and flipped her over my shoulder. In slow mo she slowly gasped for air. I made time start again as Lee was by my side.

"how did you do that?" I shrugged my shoulders. "jutsu."

I said.

After some time I was on my knees panting. Sasuke had woken up and detached sakis arms. I smiled when he did that. Sakura had her hair cut because she was in the same position I was earlier, but I would help her out with that later. Also shikamaru, choji, and ino also helped. We said our thank yous and everyone went back to doing they where before. I gave lee I hug before he left.

"thank you Lee, with out you, I could have been dead." he smiled as a small blush showed on his face.

It was soon night. It must have been the second night meaning we had two days to get to the tower. We made a small came. I put a invisible jutsu around us so no one could attack us.

"I will be back, I will go look for food, and saskue here." I threw him out scroll as I left.

I went to the river and saw gaara, temari and kankuro. They where asleep, well temari and kankuro was but not gaara. He looked towards me. I could see his sand coming at me. I put me hand up, like I give up.

"I'm not here to fight." I told him. He looked at me weird.

"then what are you here for?" he asked.

I rubbed the back of my head. "food, I was sent to go hunting." I told him. He nodded.

"you are cherry right." I smiled when he said my nick name.

"yeah, your the first to call me by my nickname, the others have Been calling me just my name." I told him. He nodded as he looked at the moon. I just stood there digging my foot in the ground.

"you know, I don't think of you as a monster." I said. His head faced me quickly.

"how did you know?" I looked down. "can I sit and tell you?" I asked him. He nodded. I sat across from him. I told him everything, how he isn't the monster. How I don't fear him. In reality I loved gaara to the core.

He nodded at me. I stood up. "I better get going and find some food for my team. I'll see you around gaara." I said with a smile as I left.

I returned with a boar. "hey I found food." I said with a grin. Sakura and naruto smiled as they started to cut and cook the meat. I sat by sasuke. "you ok?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I should be asking you that. Why did you push me?" I sighed. I lookd up at the sky.

"because he would have bitten you, like he did me. I didn't want a friend to go mad with power." I said with a smile as I grabbed some meat and ate.

The next morning we ate the rest of the pig and started on our way to the tower. That was until kabuto showed up.