Chapter 2: Love At First Sight

-Rogue P. O. V.-

I had gathered all the decorations for Frosch's party and packed them into a cardboard box. I secretly sneaked out the door while Sting and Lector were busy distracting Frosch by talking to him. I needed Frosch distracted so I could leave the guild without him to keep the party a surprise, but I also needed Sting distracted so he didn't see the box of supplies. I killed two birds with one stone by telling Sting to distract Frosch, which also distracted him!

That wasn't my original plan. My original plan to distract Sting involved Yukino and a bikini, but Yukino blushed and ran away when I asked her for that. And Minerva said it was perfect, too.

I went through town to the Mermaid Heel guild hall. I was about to knock on the door, but then I remembered that this was an all girls guild. I put the box down and stood there for a moment, contemplating on whether to disguise myself or just knock on the door, when the doors suddenly opened and someone ran into me, causing me to fall down onto my back with them on top.

I looked up and saw the most beautiful pair of brown eyes I've ever seen. A girl had fallen on top of me. She had gorgeous dark purple hair that fell down around her face and a white ribbon tied around it. It took me a second, but I suddenly recognized this girl!

"K-Kagura...!?"

-Kagura P. O. V.-

"Is the kitty here yet?"

"Millianna, for the last time, the birthday party is tomorrow!" I yelled at my feline-obsessed guildmate. "Today, his owner is the only one coming to the guild just to decorate the place for the party."

She looked down and slunk over to the table where Arana, Risley, and Beth still sat at."Who's the owner again?" she asked, almost not caring.

"Rogue Cheney."

"Of the twin dragons?" Arana asked.

"Correct." I answered.

"How do you know his last name?" Beth questioned.

"Considering that tomorrow the twin dragons will be here, and that they are both men, I took the liberty to research them for the last hour of any history of evil deeds, mistreatment of women or animals, or anything that would disgrace the guild for having them come even five feet near here. Their names are Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney. Rogue is coming over to decorate for his exceed, Frosch's birthday party."

"Kitty!" Millianna clapped her hands, excited.

"When will he be here?" Risley asked, curious.

"He should be here any minute." I answered.

"Wait a second, Kagura." Beth said.  "This is an all female guild. Sure, I guess we can host the party here since Millianna loves cats so much, but how will he know that he can just come in without a disguise?"

I thought for a second. "Good point. I'll wait outside the front doors to greet him and usher him inside with no worries. I'll be back inside in a few minutes."

"See ya." Arana said.

I walked to the front doors and pushed them open. I had no idea that someone was standing right behind them. I bumped right into them and fell on top of them.

I know this man. This is Rogue! I was about to yell at him for standing in front of the doors, but then I got a better look at him. Our eyes met and I found myself staring into a pair of incredible red eyes. His black hair was pulled up into a ponytail, which was a little bit adorable, but also kind of hot. After a moment, he spoke.

"K-Kagura...!?"

His voice was incredible. It was kinda of deep. Sensual. I found my knees a bit weak. I bit my lip a bit and found the strength to speak.

"R-Rogue...?"

-Rogue P. O. V.-

"R-Rogue...?"

I felt a rush flow through my body. Her voice triggered all my instincts. It was so unique. It was serious, strong, slightly deep, but in a feminine, seductive way. It was packed with serious emotions, but hidden behind it was sensitivity and honesty. I bit my lip. I gulped and placed a hand on her cheek. Her skin was soft and smooth. It was a dream...

-Kagura P. O. V.-

After another moment after I spoke, he placed his hand on my cheek. I could feel his warmth against my face. I was so nervous. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what to say...

"Kagura, are you alright? You left the guild doors op- What the hell!?"

Risley's voice snapped me back to reality. We stared at each other for another moment. Our faces turned a scarlet red before we both stood up, embarrassed.

I looked at the guild doors. I had left them open when I fell into Rogue, and standing there now was my guildmate Risley with Arana, Beth, and Millianna behind her. Their perverted smirks only made me feel even more embarrassed. "Kagura, I had no idea you could be so forward." Arana said.

"We did nothing like that!" I snapped. " I bumped into him as I opened the door, so we fell. That's all that happened!"

"Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was!" They all said at once.

"I'm so happy that Kagura's finally found a man that she loves!" Millianna chimed in.

"It was all just a misunderstanding. She tripped, it was my fault, that's all that happened." Rogue stated. He bent over and picked up a box of what looked like the decorations he was bringing. "Let's start decorating." He walked past me and went inside.

Millianna went after him, obviously excited for the "kitty birthday" and then immediately followed by Beth and Risley. I walked to try to follow them, but Arana stopped me. "Hold up, girl."

"W-What do you want?" She's going to talk about Rogue, I know it.

"Do you like that Rogue guy?" I knew it.

"M-maybe... Why?"

"Now, I'm good with this type of thing. I can't give you any love advice or tell you that anyone in this guild can help you with the emotional parts. But, we both know that you know someone that can help you through this. Someone who is really good at giving advice. Someone who is really close to you, like a sister."

I paused for a moment. "Arana..."

"If you are desperate for help, you can always call her. Erza Scarlet. Now let's decorate."

She walked into the guild and started pulling things out of the box Rogue placed down on a table. Various guild members were also putting up decorations.

Erza... I haven't seen her for a while... She'd probably be ecstatic to give me romantic advice...

Maybe I will go talk to her... But not today.

I walked into the guild and started decorating.