Chapter 21: Dinner Tricks

-Erza P. O. V.-

We all arrived at the restaurant. We went in and walked to the host.

"Table for 16. Reservation is under Scarlet."

The host flipped through the book and stops on a page with a smile. He then takes a bunch of menus under his arm. "Right this way!" He then guides to a table.

We all ordered our drinks. Sting, Yukino, Lector, Beth, Millianna, and Orga had a lemonade. Minerva, Rufus, Rogue, Kagura, Arana, Dobengal, and I had a fine wine. Risley and Lucy simpley had water and Rogue ordered a glass of milk for Frosch.

"What kind of restaurant serves these kinds of drinks?" Beth asked aloud.

"The best kind!" I answered.

"Do you come here often, Erzy?" Millianna asked, starting a conversation.

"Of course! The deserts are amazing, the food is great! I was planning on coming here on my first date!"

"With whom, may I ask?" Lucy asked with a sly grin.

I sunk down in my chair. "You know who it is."

The table collectively let out a laugh.

"That's Erza for you!" Lucy said.

I resisted slamming my hand on the table. "Oh, Lucy, shut up! You get all flustered whenever someone brings up a certain pink haired idiot! I think that I have it better, liking a smart guy with awesome hair and a cool tattoo!"

Lucy's cheeks turned pink. "Erza, if you bring that up now, I swear I'll-"

"Bring up what exactly?" Minerva broke in, grinning ear to ear.

I spoke up. "Lucy didn't want to make this public yet, as she was afraid it would hurt Yukino's feelings, but-"

"Erza... I swear..."

"What are you going to do? Summon a spirit in the middle of the restaurant? Nobody wants to cause a scene at a restaurant."

Lucy backed down, crossing her arms.

"Anyway, as I was saying..."

Lucy sunk down in her chair.

"Lucy and Natsu have been dating for the past three months."

Sting and Yukino did a simultaneous spit-take. Both onto Rogue.

"What!?" They both cried out.

"Lucy, why would that hurt my feelings, this is wonderful news!" Yukino said, turning to Lucy.

"Well, I thought you'd feel insecure because you don't have a boyfriend." Lucy said, sitting up.

"Oh, I'd never think that! Come on, Lucy, we're friends!"

Lucy smiled. "Yeah, you're right." The two girls laughed.

Soon, we all ordered our food. Lector, Millianna, and Frosch got salmon. Sting, Dobengal, Orga, Lucy, and Risley got alfredo. Rogue, Kagura, Yukino, Beth, Arana and Minerva ordered lasagna. Rufus and I had a very nice Caesar salad. Lucy shot me a puzzling look.

"I'm watching my incredible figure. I need to be able to fit in all my armor." I told her.

"And I need to keep in shape or else my meetings with Minerva will end." Rufus answered.

Everyone at the table stared at Rufus, then at Minerva.

She simply had an entertained smile.

"Darling, don't be so modest, you'll never get fat, so our meetings will never end."