Chapter 26: Change Of Plans (Mega Chapter)

I'd like your attention really quickly.

In the last chapter, Erza sent StingYu and Rogura on separate dates, so things are gonna be slightly altered for the next few chapters. This chapter will be StingYu's date, then next chapter will be Rogura, and I'll alternate between the two until they finish and intertwine together.

OH MY MAVIS!

Ten thousand views! This... is a milestone! A big one! An important one! So naturally, you guys deserve something super special for it!

Now, you guys may not know this, but I make each chapter at least 1,000 words. It's kinda tough, but it's a good number for me.

So, for this chapter, and the next chapter...

2,000 words! Double the chapter, double the fun! It's like they always say.

Prepare for trouble! Make it double!

Now, let's get on with the StingYu! Author-san, away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sting P. O. V.-

Yukino and I left the guild and walked to the ice cream parlor that I always go to. Apparently, she also frequents here.

But when we arrived, we received a rude awakening. A sign on the door.

"Closed."

I punched the wall. "God damn it!"

"Sting, calm down, read the rest of the sign."

Below the closed sign was the times the parlor was open.

"Oh. Okay. Well, unfortunately, this place won't open for another two hours. I guess we'll have to change our current plans. What do you want to do?"

Yukino thought for a moment. "Oh! I know! There was a movie that I wanted to see at the theaters, but I never got a good chance to go yet."

I smiled. "Sounds fun. What's the movie?"

"Zootopia! I know Rogue saw it, because he quoted one of the more popular lines from the movie and the dinner yesterday. He said it was good."

I laughed. "Hey, I've been meaning to see that! Let's go!"

I grabbed her wrist and we ran to the movie theater, laughing all the way.

-Minerva P. O. V.-

"Well, they seem to be having fun already." Lucy said.

"This might be bad." I mumbled.

"How? They're going to movies. They're still on a date. Do they have to get ice cream?"

"That's not the problem, Boobs McKenzie! The problem is that they need to be alone! If they go to a crowded theater, there's a problem there! We need them to make out at least once today, and only rude assholes make out during a movie! Unless, the entire theater does, but that's highly unlikely. Can you remember that happening ever, Time Lord?"

Rufus tapped his sexy head. "No, Lady Tigress, I do not remember that ever happening, not even in a cheesy romance novel."

"You two are getting way to into this." Lucy sighed.

"Be quiet, Boobs McKenzie! I'm going to inform the Rogura Unit about this update." I told her. I then spoke into the walkie talkie.

"Come in, Rogura Unit. Rogura Unit, come in. StingYu Unit calling Rogura Unit."