Chapter 41: Never Have I Ever

-Erza P. O. V.-

"So, you're telling me that there is a swordswoman in the second game!?"

Minerva nodded her head. "Yes. She also has the same voice actor as Sailor Moon. There's also a chef who sounds very much like that fiery dragonslayer of yours."

"I had no idea I was missing out on so much! I HAVE to play the second game!"

The stopwatch went off.

"Looks like their time is up. Better actually knock this time." I suggested.

Minerva smirked. "If we did that, it wouldn't be very fair to Lucy and Natsu, would it?"

I returned her smirk. "Fair point." I gave the lightest of taps on the door. She couldn't possibly have heard that.

After a few seconds, with the camera primed, we burst into the office to find...

Orga and Millianna sitting on the couch, looking at the door like they were expecting it.

"Oh hi!" Orga greeted.

Minerva and I had our jaws dropped.

"Wh... What... HOW!?" I yelled.

Millianna tapped her cat ears. "Kitty hearing! You didn't know that cats have really sensitive ears? They can hear even better than dogs!"

Minerva and I just stood there. Completely shocked.

"Well that was fun! Come on, Orga, let's head downstairs!"

The two brushed by us as they left the office.

After a few minutes, Minerva and I recovered from our shock and went downstairs.

"That... I don't even know what to say..." Minerva mumbled.

-Rogue P. O. V.-

While Minerva, Erza, Millianna, and Orga were busy, we downstairs engaged in idle chit chat.

"So, you're telling me that you've never seen a Star Wars movie?" Sting asked, laughing a bit.

"Hey, I'm not into science fiction that much, okay?" Dobengal defended. "I always liked movies about ninjas."

"Name one movie about ninjas." Rufus said.

Dobengal was silent.

"Well, I've never actually seen a Back To The Future movie." Beth confessed.

"Same here." said Risley. "But I have seen all the Harry Potter movies."

"Only seen the first four." Kagura added. "No spoilers."

Just then, Millianna and Orga came downstairs and sat back in their spots.

"Where's Erza and Minerva?" I asked.

Millianna shrugged. "I thought Erzy and Minervy were right behind us..."

Almost like it was planned, the two then came downstairs. They were noticeably less happy then when Natsu and Lucy came back from their turn.

"So, who's drawing next?" Ariana asked.

Minerva and Erza grumbled. "Nobody. This game is over."

A few sighs of relief were made among the group, but Rufus looked a bit disappointed.

"Such a pity." He said. "I was hoping some others could take some more turns. I rather liked confessing what movies we haven't watched."

Suddenly, Erza's face lit up. "I got a great idea!"