Chapter 22: The Big Sleep

-Sting P. O. V.-

After Rogue tricked me into basically paying for dinner, we all went back to the guild.

"Well, it got pretty late pretty quickly." Rogue said. "I guess what they say is true. Time flies when you're having fun."

"I'm gonna snap your little emo neck, shadow boy." I told him.

"That's a quote and a half." Minerva said.

"Well, Sting's right. It's getting pretty late. What time is it?" Yukino wondered aloud.

"I remember. It's about 9:00 pm." Rufus said, tapping his forehead.

"Thank you, Time Lord. Let's just go, Rufus." Orga walked off, Rufus following him before anyone else could mock him."

"Yeah, they're right. Let's go, girls." Lucy said, facing Erza and Minerva.

"Actually, I want to go prepare a few things for tomorrow, so go on ahead, Lucy." Erza said, then she walked off towards the lounge.

"Well, I have no plans. Let's go, Lucy." Minerva then walked to the rooms, followed by Lucy after a shrug.

"I guess I'll go to your office, Sting." Dobengal said.

"Woah, why are you going there?" Beth asked.

"Oh. Well, before you guys showed up, Minerva had her lone room, and Yukino did too, actually, but neither of them would let me sleep with them. Yukino was uncomfortable, saying that there's only one guy at the guild she'd allow to sleep in her room with her, and Minerva said I wasn't worthy, so I just sleep on the couch in Sting's office until he wakes up." he explained.

"Say, Millianna, since Erza's busy, why don't you go ask if you can sleep with Minerva and Lucy tonight?" Arana suddenly said, turning to the cat lady.

"Oh, that's a great idea! And if Erzy comes back, we can have a big sleepover, like sisters! No offense, Kagura." Millianna cheered.

"None taken." The swordswoman spoke.

"I'll go catch up with them right now!" Millianna bounded away after the previous two ladies.

Arana then grabbed onto Dobengal's arm. "There. You get a bed tonight. Come with me."

As the two walked away, that was the first time I've ever seen that ninja guy blush.

"You know, I think that's the first time he's taken off his mask outside of his room." Rogue said, crossing his arms.

Beth shrugged. "Arana likes them unique guys. C'mon, Risley, we gots to go to bed, too!"

"Yeah, let's go!" They left, leaving me, Yukino, Kagura, Rogue, and our two little exceeds.

"Well, I guess we'd better head back to our rooms, too." I said. Lector started giggling.

"What's so funny, Lector?" Rogue asked.

"Did you guys forget about the air conditioner?" He asked, looking like he was resisting the urge to fully burst out laughing.

All four of our faces went pale.

Frosch clapped his little nubs and bounced up and down. "Double mommy and daddy time!"

The four of us looked like a pumpkin patch, if pumpkins were red, that is.

"Oh yeah... I forgot about that..." Yukino said quietly.

"Well, no use delaying the inevitable, right?" Lector said, walking ahead.

Frosch tugged on Rogue's leg. "Rogue? Why did your face turn into a tomato?"

Okay, that fixed it, everyone started laughing. Even Rogue.