Chapter 13: Another Girl Staying

-Yukino P. O. V.-

"Lucy!"

The two of us ran and hugged each other. When we broke away, I looked at her. "You're still as beautiful as always!"

"Yukino, you're beautiful, too! I see that you've settled back into Sabertooth pretty well."

I nodded. "Yes, I did! Anyway, what are you doing here?"

Erza spoke up. "I was staying here to help the Mermaid Heel girls feel more comfortable, but I thought I should have a companion to help increase the feelings of comfort, as I help the Mermaid Heel girls from my connection to Kagura and Millianna, Lucy will also help the Sabertooth from her connection to Yukino. Also, Juvia refused to leave Gray, Levy was busy, Mira's in charge of watching the sick Natsu and Gray, Cana's... well, you know, Laki refused, Kinana thought it would be too awkward, and Evergreen and Lisanna are out on jobs with the Thunder Legion and the Strauss siblings, respectively."

"So yeah." Lucy added. "I'll be staying here for the week, too! This is great!"

"Yeah, this is! I'll go help you unpack now. What room are you staying in?"

Lucy thought for a second. "Minerva said that Erza will stay in her room, and I brought a sleeping bag to use in someone else's room."

"How about mine? It will be great! Like a big sleepover between you, me, and Kagura!"

Lucy looked at Kagura. "Is that okay."

She nodded. "Sure, why not?"

"Yes!" We high fived.

"Anyway, you two go do that, I'll go with the Mermaid Heel girls." Erza said.

"Okay. See you guys later!" I waved as Rogue, Frosch, and the girls left."

Lucy and I started walking to my room.

"So." she said suddenly. "How are you and Sting?~" She asked.

I blushed harshly, nearly squealing in embarrassment.

Does everybody know about it!?

-Rogue P. O. V.-

We started our walk to the remains of the Mermaid Heel guild to see what we could salvage.

"So, how do you know Kagura, Erza?" I asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Well, we first met when we were kids. We lived in the same village, until some people who worshiped Zeref came and kidnapped me and her brother. She only escaped with my help. We only finally met again at the Grand Magic Games, where I was also reunited with Millianna. I've had a terrible past, but now, it's all over. I'm happy now." She answered.

"Yeah." I said. "You got all those friends at Fairy Tail, Kagura and Millianna, and that blue haired guy you like."

Kagura tried really hard not to burst out laughing as Erza's face matched her hair. "I... I d-don't like him..."

"Suuuuuuuuuuure you don't." We all said.

Frosch giggled. "Does the red head lady also have a man she loves?"

Kagura pet the exceed that she was hugging in her arms. "Yes, Frosch. She loves Jellal."

Erza somehow got her face to turn even redder than her hair. "S-Shut up, all of you..."

I was too focused on our onslaught of embarrassment, that I wasn't paying attention and tripped on a rock. "Agh!"

Kagura rushed over. "Are you okay, Rogue?"

She helped me to my feet. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Say Rogue, your hair's all messed up." Erza told me.

I touched my hair and felt that it was all frizzy and stood up a bit. "Damn, my ponytail is ruined. Ah well, I'll fix it when we get back to the guild."

"Are you sure you can do that on your own?" Kagura asked.

"Kinda. I can't really tie the thing up, so I'll just Sting or someone to do it."

"No, that won't do. I'll fix your hair for you when we get back!" Kagura sternly said, but the light blush on her cheeks gave away her true feelings. (Thank a certain commenter for this idea. They know where this is going.)

"O-Okay." I said, trying not to be awkward. "Let's keep going." We continued our walk to the guild.

-Yukino P. O. V.-

"W-What are you talking about...?" I said, trying to deny what she was implying.

"You know. You and Sting. Sting and Yukino. StingYu. I'm sure your guildmates have teased you about it all the time. Come on, girl, give me the details!"

I felt my face burn up a little.

"What d-details...?"

"Anything and everything! Have you guys gone out yet? Have you guys kissed? I heard you have your own room before Kagura started staying. Did you two do the nasty in there!?"

Every word that came out just made my face redder. "W-What are you talking about? Me and Sting... haven't done anything..."

She seemed disappointed. "I figured as much. You need to grow a spine and ask him out already!"

I shook my head, frantically. "I-I can't do that! He probably doesn't even like me..."

"Are you kidding!? I'm the blonde one here, and you're the one clueless about this! Don't you remember the Grand Magic Games banquet? Why else would he invite you back? He loves you!"

"Don't... Don't be silly. He was just apologizing for everything..."

"He would've just said he was sorry, or avoided you entirely after what happened. He also fought aggressively against Kagura and the other guilds to get you back! He loves you! Accept it!"

"I... I don't know..."

At that moment, I noticed Sting coming out of his room down the hall. He turned and saw us and waved with a smile. "Hey, Yuki!"

Lucy was smirking like crazy. "So, he has a pet name for you, huh?"

"Hey Sting." I said, attempting to ignore her teasing.

He smiled at me as he walked up to us, but then he noticed Lucy. "Oh, you're that... Wait, give me a second... Fairy Tail wizard that helped Yukino save everybody by closing the Eclipse portal!"

I giggled as Lucy looked shocked. "We did equal work!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Anyway, aren't you also that girl that Natsu really likes?"

Now it was her turn to blush. The tables have turned, Lucy!

"Yeah, Lucy, you seemed really concerned about him when we were captured by the guards."

Her face reddened more. "S-Shut up..."

Sting and I laughed. "Anyway, what brings you here?" Sting asked.

"Lucy and Erza will be staying with us for a week to help us and the Mermaid Heel ladies feel more comfortable during this situation."

Sting nodded. "Oh, okay. Where are you staying?"

Lucy had recovered from her blush. "I'll be staying in Yukino and Kagura's room for the week."

"Cool." He said. "Well, I'll leave you guys to it. I have to go find Lector." And with that, he left towards the main part of the guild.

We entered my room and Lucy started to unpack.

"Don't worry, I'll find a way to get Kagura to get out of here long enough for you and Sting to do it. Make sure to use protection!"

I have a bad feeling about this...