Chapter 7: An Awkward Breakfast

-Sting P. O. V.-

After I left my office, I went straight to the pool. I decided to wait for Yukino, so I lied down in one of those beach chairs that Yukino commissioned for anyone who wanted to sunbathe. So far, the only one who tried to was Orga, but Minerva wasn't going to have that.

I just wore my normal red swim trunks. It was going to be a nice day at the pool, just Yukino and me. She deserved some time to relax after all that chaos at Mermaid Heel yesterday. She was always so nice, caring about everyone. I hope she's alright with this, she still sounded uncomfortable.

Either way, I decided to take a quick nap until she was ready. I put my hands behind my head and fell asleep. Well, I closed my eyes and rested. I couldn't really sleep. I just rested for a few minutes.

"S-Sting?"

I opened my eyes. Yukino was standing right next to the chair, looking down at me.

I sat up, quickly, meeting her eye level. "Hey, Yukino."

She was wearing her usual blue bikini. (Picture Above) My eyes ended up scanning her body.

"S-Sting?"

Her voice snapped me out of my daze. "W-What?"

"Y-Your nose is bleeding..."

I felt my upper lip and she was right. My finger had my blood on it. I looked back at her. "So is yours..."

She felt her upper lip and gasped. We both looked away from each other, blushing.

I scratched the back of my head. "S-Sorry..."

We turned back and she shook her head. "N-No, it's not your fault... This is just not my style..."

I shook my  head. "No, No. It's fine. It looks great on you!"

She smiled a little. She was so cute... "Thank you, Sting."

I got up off the chair. "So, you ready to go swimming?"

She nodded. "Yeah."

"Good." I picked her up bridal style.

"S-Sting...! W-What... are you doing...!?"

I smirked. "This."

I ran to the pool's edge. "CANNONBALL!"

And with that, we dove into the water.

-Kagura P. O. V.-

"Is it okay for Frosch to have a lollipop for breakfast?" I asked Rogue as Frosch sat on the kitchen counter, still licking his grape candy.

Rogue chuckled as he made breakfast for the two of us. "Yeah, as long as he only has one. Any more and he'll crash this afternoon."

I smiled. "You're like a parent for him."

Frosch nodded. "Fro thinks so too! Rogue is Fro's daddy! Fro wants a mommy, too!"

I can't take it... He's too cute...

Rogue chuckled. "Don't worry, Frosch. I'll find you a mommy someday. I'll find a girl I want to marry, marry her, and then you'll have a mommy. Maybe you'll even get a brother or sister, albeit a human one."

I want to marry him...

I want to be Fro's mommy...

"I want to have your babies..."

"What was that Kagura?"

I blushed profusely. "N-Nothing!"

He continued cooking. "Okay."