Chapter 12: Shameless Room

-Erza P. O. V.-

Yeah, Kagura sure hasn't changed. She's still the same old tsundere girl I know. And she's even got a boyfriend now! I wonder how far she's gotten...? I can't let her beat me to third base! I need to contact Jellal, soon!

"E-Erza! D-D-Don't joke about that... R-Rogue isn't my b-boyfriend...!" She stuttered.

"Oh, so yo two already got engaged?"

"No! Don't be ridiculous..." She crossed her arms over her chest. One of the tsunderes classic moves.

"YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME TO YOUR WEDDING!?"

"E-Erza! Calm down! Okay... We aren't d-dating, but he's taking me out on a date later..." She slowly got quieter as she spoke.

I knew my jokes would get through to her. I slung my arm around her neck. I learned this trick from Cana. "Congratulations, girl! So, what? You like him?"

She nodded, shyly.

"Kagura!"

I take my arm away as we turn towards the guild to see Rogue running out of the building. "Kagura! Are you okay? What happened!?" He then notices me and calms down slightly.

"You're that Fairy Tail wizard that loves wearing swimsuits and beat those 100 monsters. Erza Scarlet, right?"

I nodded, deciding to ignore his comment about my taste in clothing. Even though it was true.

"What brings you to our guild?"

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell." I walked over to the bushes and pulled my luggage out from the path. "Minerva invited me to stay for a week in order to help the Mermaid Heel ladies feel a bit more comfortable. Fairy Tail is friends with both of your guilds, and I'm the closest person to Kagura and Millianna in Fairy Tail, so it's only natural for me to be the one to stay!"

That, and me and Minerva are planning to advance Operation: Rogura to at least third base. A home run would be good too, and a grand slam would be AMAZING! But, we can't get our hopes up.

"That's fair." Rogue says. "Well, Kagura, can you show Erza to her room to drop off her stuff? I'll go get the Mermaid Heel members and we'll all set out then. I'll also find Frosch while I'm at it."

"Fro thinks so too!" We turned towards the guild again to see that cute little green exceed in the pink frog costume run out and up to Rogue.

"Frosch!" Rogue and Kagura both yelled at once. No wonder they're so compatible. Rogue picked him up and Kagura went over to look at him. They looked like a nice happy family.

"Kagura, I didn't know you liked Frosch so much." I commented.

"Kagura is Fro's mommy!" the little exceed said with joy, making the couple turn red.

"Oh, so you are married! And you even already have a kid! Kagura, maybe you are a tiger!"

That did it. Their faces were so red, it put my hair to shame.

"F-F-Fr-Frosch just has a very... active imagination..." Rogue was able to muster.

"He l-likes to call me his m-mother..." Kagura also stuttered.

"I'll go get the mermaids..." And with that, Rogue went inside with Frosch curled up in his arms, leaving a red-faced Kagura outside with me. I grabbed my luggage.

"So, can you show me to my room? Well, Minerva's room."

"Y-yes..." she stuttered, leading me inside.