Chapter 25: Erza's Plans

-Erza P. O. V.-

After Minerva punished Lector, and by punished I mean let Millianna smother him in a love hug, we continued eating breakfast.

Soon, Kagura joined us and ate some waffles.

I like waffles.

After we were all finished, I stood up. "Okay, meatbags! Let's get this show on the road!"

They all gave me confused looks, except Minerva. We've been pretty in sync lately.

Then again, we are both lieutenants working under the shipping queen, General Mirajane Strauss.

"What'chu talkin' 'bout, Erza?" Kagura asked.

"Follow me." I led them to the main part of the guild hall. Several tables had things on them, but they were covered by white cloths.

"Erza... Why am I suddenly terrified of what you're planning?" Yukino asked, timidly.

"Oh, don't worry. Everything on these tables will be used tonight. Don't you dare touch them."

"Then... can we go do whatever for the rest of the day?" Sting asked.

"You're not getting away that easy, Lightbulb. I got plans for all of you."

I pulled two vouchers out of my pocket. I glanced at them, making sure they were the right ones.

"Here." I handed the two slips of paper to Sting and Yukino. "You two are going to get ice cream."

"Oh, I love ice cream!" They both said, simultaneously.

"A match made in heaven." Minerva said.

"Now, get going." I told them. The two walked out the doors.

Next, I pulled another piece of paper. I checked it. Yup, the pass.

"Here." I gave Kagura the paper. "You and Rogue can go to the beach today. That's an all day pass for the boardwalk. Knock yourselves out, lovebirds!"

Rogue chuckled as Kagura folded the paper up. "We will. Let's go, Kagura." The two walked out the door.

"Okay, let's see. Millianna, take this." I pulled another paper out of my pocket. This one, I knew what it was from a glance. Because it has a big cartoon fish on it.

"You can go get some free fish at the fish market."

"I love fish! Thank you, Erzy!" She bounced on her heels.

"Hey, I'm coming too! I love me some good fish!" Orga said.

"We have a ticket for any ten fish, Orga!" Millianna cheered.

 Orga started singing. "We have a golden ticket! We got a golden twinkle in our eyes!"

"I never thought my life would be, anything but payed fish, you see. But suddenly now, the fish is free. Let's get on our way!" Millianna finished the song.

Orga and Millianna were almost like a child with his excited nature. The two ran out the door chanting 'fishy fishy' over and over like they just won the lottery. Lector and Frosch were riding on Orga's shoulders, going along for the ride and the fish.

"Millianna watches a lot of old movies." Risley said.

"I figured. Anyway, Beth, Risely. Here you go." I gave them two spa vouchers. "I could only get two. Sorry, Arana."

"It's fine, Erza. I wanted to spend time with someone else today." Arana shrugged off the notion.

"Thanks, Erza." The two mermaids left.