Chapter 15: Moving

-Yukino P. O. V.-

Lucy, Lector, Sting, and I worked for a while to move some stuff. We moved all of Lucy's stuff into Minerva's room and some of my stuff into Sting and Rogue's room. We decided to leave Kagura's stuff to her, so she can decide what she wanted to move. I moved my pajamas, my cloak, my usual white dress, skirt, and boots, the dress that I wear to special occasions, like the Grand Magic Games banquet, my bikini, and a few others clothes. I had to hand my cloak and dresses in Sting's closet, but we moved my dresser from my room in for my other clothes. I'm relieved about that.

I'd feel awkward about keeping my underwear in Sting's dresser...

"So, that's everything, huh?" Sting asked, dusting his hands off.

I nodded. "Yeah, that's all my clothes, and Lucy's already done moving her stuff, so I think that's everyt- oh wait!" I rushed back into my room.

Sting hurried after me. "What is it?"

I grabbed my gale-force reading glasses off of my nightstand. I turned to see Sting smiling.

"You were worried about that pair of glasses?" he chuckled.

I nodded, firmly. "I like to read, sometimes before I go to bed. I hope... it doesn't bother you if I do that... when we're..."

His cheeks turned pink as he scratched the back of his head. "No, no... That's fine, I won't mind."

I walked back to his room and put my glasses down on his nightstand. That's when I noticed a picture he had on it.

It was a little framed photo of a younger Sting and Lector.

"That was taken a while ago, before I even joined Sabertooth."

I then noticed that Sting was looking over my shoulder. "That was taken a few days after I met Lector. We kept it with us so we could use it in case we got separated and needed to find each other. He was my best friend at that time, and still is, along with Rogue. I don't know what I would do without them..."

I smiled, admiring Sting's compassion for his best friends.

"Or you..." he continued.

"Sting..." I said.

Our eyes were locked. I felt my face heat up, my lip quiver, my heart race...

Is he... going to...

"Hey, lovebirds!" Lucy shouted from the door, startling us. We quickly stood up, our cheeks turning a matching shade of crimson red.

"I'm not interrupting anything important, am I?"she asked.

Actually, yeah... something really important...

"No, not really..." I said.

"Good." she continued. "I finished moving all my stuff, so what's the plan, now?"

Sting and I shrugged. "I don't know. Rogue, Erza, Frosch, and the Mermaid Heel ladies are out, I haven't seen Rufus, Orga, or Minerva at all this morning." he told her.

"Did someone call me?" Minerva stepped into view.

"Hey Minerva." I greeted her.

"Well, since the memory man and the musical mutt are nowhere to be seen, I suggest we go to the main guild, as our usual tradition."

"I guess..." Sting said, a bit disappointed.

"Why not?" I added.

I wonder if he really was going to... k-kiss me...

Damn, the dirty thoughts are coming back!

-Kagura P. O. V.-

After we were done sifting through the rubble, we all split into groups to pack some more stuff for a more permanent visit to Sabertooth, stuff like some more clothes and some other essentials. Erza, Frosch, and Rogue came to help me and Millianna, who had been staying with me ever since we joined Mermaid Heel, pack some stuff.

"Damn, Millianna, this bag weighs a ton! The hell's in this?" Rogue complained, carrying the heaviest bag. Such a gentleman!

"My kitty stuff!" Millianna answered, cheerfully.

"Well, if he can carry all that, than you can carry anything." Erza said, earning a laugh from me. She then leaned in and whispered to me.

"He's a strong one. You might want to get a back brace."

My goodness, how dirty is this woman's mind!?

"Anyway, how about we all go out for a dinner after this? A meal between Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, you, and Lucy as a way to officially start off a good week?" Rogue suggested, still struggling to carry Millianna's luggage.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea!" Erza instantly agreed. "It will give me a chance to bond with my half-sister and her future husband at the same time!"

Millianna's giggles became the background music to me and Rogue's red faces.

"We should get fish!" She offered.

"Of course you would say that." I said.

"We should run this by Sting and the others before we decide on a restaurant." Rogue mentions.

I nod. "Agreed, but first thing we do when we get back is I'm doing your hair! Your ponytail is all messed up, and if we're going out to eat, it will have to be perfect!"

"Kagura, you go girl! You're already treating him like your husband! I better be your best maid!" Erza started obsessing.

"Erza... we're not getting married..." I shyly said.

"Yeah" Rogue said, backing me up.

"I mean, it's not like we're sleeping in the same bed or anything..."

"Yeah. Geez, your fantasies are getting out of hand." I added.

"Oh really? I'll bet you 50,000 jewel that you'll be sleeping side by side with Rogue by the end of the week!" Erza shouted.

"If I say yes, will you stop shouting?"

She nodded.

"Then it's a bet." I said, less than enthusiastically.

"Put me down, too." Rogue stated. "I could use a few thousand jewel, and I know that Kagura and I aren't sleeping together anytime soon."

"Then it's a bet!" Erza stated with confidence.

She has no idea how wrong she'll be. Poor big sister.

"Okay, we're back." Rogue said. And we had indeed arrived at back at the Sabertooth guild.

We entered to find Sting, Yukino, Lucy, and Minerva ready to greet us.

"Rogue!" Sting shouted.

"What is it?" he replied.

"You have to sleep with Kagura tonight!"

Our faces practically burned.

Erza smiled and slung her arms around our shoulders.

"Looks like you two are out 50,000 jewel."

I swear, whoever's dealing the cards in this game gave me and Rogue a pair of twos and gave Erza a royal flush.

Which is what our faces were. Royally flushed.

Damn.