Chapter 11: Genesis

Tears rolling down his rosy cheeks Apprentice cried out in pain.

“This wouldn’t have happened if I was stronger I am meant to be his partner!”

Voice putting her soft hand on his rough dirty shoulder spoke “Dont blame yourself you are lucky to have gotten out of there alive.”

Pulling himself forward to not be held by Voice. “I should be I should have used my powers more I should never have cared about the risks!”

As he finished saying that an extra voice he had never heard before spoke. “Indeed you should have. You would have won if you used your powers.”

A silence fell on the room and everything seemed to be frozen. Baal, Voice and Amp all stood still unmoving almost frozen.

A panicked Apprentice shouted “Who is this?! Come out at once!”

The voice now a more grim tone “Dont speak to me like that! I am here. Just behind you.”Apprentice turned to see nothing but a wall and his shadow nothing more.

“Well were are you?”

“Dont you see me? I have always been with you. You just don’t like using me”

“I still don’t see anything. Show yourself!” Apprentice screamed.

“I am the shadow, I am you just the side you don’t like using or should I say locked away.”

silent and a little shocked Apprentice replied “What do you mean?”

“I am your anger, rage, hate and cruelty I am in a sense the fighting you. I have it in me to show no mercy and have the most control over your power. I am you and you are me. Just right now we are sealed apart. We join sometimes or should I say I take control when you use your ability a little too much. We could be a god but because of that dam girl we are separated and you can only use a quarter of your full power. Have you ever wondered why you where in the middle of nowhere trained by Bento? I will tell you We are dangerous!”

“That’s not true! I am me you are an Exiled One I know it. Trying to trick me into turning and losing control of myself.”

A smug laugh came from the voice before it replied “I am no Exiled One. We are inside your mind. The death of Deox left a little crack in the barrier for me to slip through. Think about it no Exiled One would talk they would just kill.”

A moment of silence before Apprentice just nodded. “Who put up the barrier I don’t even remember it. Or who had done it. I want answers!”

“Indeed... You really don’t remember sad really. Then they did do it for our own protection. You where young at the time. The reason we are split apart and cannot use our full potential is because of our dear old sister.”

“Sister? I don’t....remember.”

“Oh but I do! Everything about her, I hate and love her. I hate her for what she has done to us and love her as she is our big sister. The one I really hate is our brother! He shall feel my vengeance when we are joined back together! He is the one that said we are too dangerous together! How dare he! We could have been gods!” A silence before it spoke again “We still could be.... I can give you power! Power unrivalled even by the Exiled Ones scope. This war could be ended in the next week if we are together again. The sea could be a new landmass, Scotland could be five times bigger, or taller or covered in gold. We could make trees made from the purest diamonds! We can do anything”

“This all too much!” Apprentice screamed holding his head “Why should I listen to you! We were split up for a reason I cant control myself with you, I do terrible things!”

“We were children back then. Still full of fear and panic. Now we are older and ready. We will be a team.”

Still holding his head with the hardened tears on his face Apprentice replied “What about now? Every-time I use to much you come out and destroy everything.”

“Ah....I can explain that. The barrier is still up I have never left it until now. What overtook you was the hate and fear. Fear of dying and hate for your enemy. I have always been behind the barriers left by our dear sister. Overtime it as cracked due to your emotions. But now we can be back together all you must to his accept and say my name.”

“I...I want to be stronger and I to do that I need all of me. I accept.”

“Good....My name is Genesis. Lets be back as one as it should have always been. Me!!”

“I accept Genesis!”

With the works spoken time unfroze and everyone in the room stared down at Apprentice.

Amp was the first to talk. “Are you OK Apprentice?”

“That’s not my name!” listing his head is eyes were shade white and the veins on his face were black and crawling almost to his usually rosy cheeks now just white. His lips a shade of light blue and his colourful blonde hair almost died in front of the Anti-Exiled Ones. Now moped down over his forehead it made him look older. “I am Genesis. The master of creation and destruction! I am God!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have decided to end the first part at this point I hope you have enjoyed reading it. The second book starts on the next chapter. Enjoy Read, Vote and Comment.