Chapter 8: Family?!.

Genesis sword launched into Reapers torso cutting lumps of him apart. Luckily what Genesis was cutting was mere shadow a clone of Reaper made from shadows. The buckling of the armour made it a little hard for Genesis to do a complete turn around at a speed. As he spun around Reaper had already disarmed him by breaking through the gauntlets and snapping Genesis wrists. Reaper did this by making shadows surround Genesis hands and snapping down. Genesis screamed in pain.

“hold your horses kid I ain’t here to fight. I did that for my protection not yours.” Reaper said.

In too much pain to respond Genesis just looked at his hands and up at Reaper. Reaper watched Genesis ready for anything he had to be Genesis could make anything to get him he needed to be ready.

“Look am here to make you an offer,”

“had one already am no going back to the Anti Exiled Ones or joining the Exiled Ones. Am my own person at last and am going to change this boring world one country at a time. In years to come they will be a bible and stories about me I will be worshipped like a god.”

“hmm that’s a problem. You see I like the world the way it is so I cant have you going around changing what you want and the other problem is that if you said no to joining us again I had orders to terminate you Genesis.”

with a snarl Genesis responded “Just try!”

A threat Reaper could not ignore he jumped back before the large spike flew out the ground aimed at his torso. As he flew back another spike flew at his back unable to avoid reaper took the spike to his torso aiming it to avoid all vital points. Blood gushed from the wound lucky it didn’t impale just slice holding his wound reaper looked at Genesis. Genesis hands were re breaking and reforming the crackle and screams of Genesis doing this would make a large number of people to look away and jam their ears not to hear but not Reaper he was a veteran in this war he had seen a lot that would break many other men. Spinning his new repaired wrists genesis picked up his two dropped swords and got ready for attack.

“Enough of this, This plan has failed,” Boomed a voice behind Reaper.

Reaper turned and Genesis stood looking at a robed hooded figure. His face was covered and so were all his clothes. He pointed down the the ground his hands were covered in bandages bloody ones. All around Genesis felt the air zoom and pop it was Cole’s ability he knew it. Standing next to to figure was Violet Crux, Cole Brent and Reaper had Gone next to him as-well.

“You all part of the Exiled Ones?” asked a confused Genesis.

“No they are part of a new order that I made I come here to over you a place to change this country. What do you say Genesis will you join us?”

“Is this all there is to your group?”

“No there are a few others but they are playing their part to end this war.”

“Why should I join I can end this war and change the country on my own!” announced Genesis.

“True but would you refuse to join a group that your family was part of.”

“what my family is dead!”

“No their not your adopted family is. Now come over here and give your Big Brother a hug.”

the figure took his hood off, Genesis stood with shook in his face and tears running down his face. Who ever the person was made great impact on Genesis,

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for short chapter, i will edit it later but if i dont keep writing i will never finish this. Please Read Comment and Vote.