Chapter 2: Giggling Brunette

A figure stood in the darkness of the room. With a large robe over his body and a hood covering his face. His was sat on a chair at the centre of the wooden room.  Two people in front of him one was small and had a very female figure while the other was taller and was far more intimidating, he wore a mask of a skull. He had long black hair and a deep Irish voice his clothes were all tight on his body and revealed his perfect six pack. The woman was Violet Crux. She was in a pair of black jeans with holes at the knees and a blue vest with custom made flower stitching in them. Her trade mark hat was still on her head. She was giggling as usual. 

“Sir, They have just phoned me the boy has finally snapped just as you planned.” 

“Very good Reaper. Just as planned soon everything will come together.” said the hooded figure.

“This is going to be so fun I cant wait. I will get to show my pet to him? I hope I do.” giggled Violet.

“You can my dear but don’t kill him we need him after all.” replied the man.

“Reaper I want you to go track down the boy while Violet gets her pet ready to play with him. Remember violet you must not be seen helping Reaper and the same to you Reaper. “

Violet giggled and skipped out of the room. Reaper bowed his head and melted into the shadows away from sight. Leaving the hooded man alone. He turned to his right and started to speak. 

“I want you to go with Violet to make sure she isn’t seen. Can I trust you to do this?”

A body formed from sand from the ground. It was Cole Brent the hitman for hire. 

“hey your paying the checks this time. So you can trust me.” 

He nodded and his body exploded sending sand everywhere. 

“Things are going perfect, soon very soon. I will be able to reveal my self how I would like to see their ugly faces.”

The figure on the chair sat and laughed to himself. 

Skipping through the hall of the old wooden building Violet was singing to herself. She acted more like a little girl than a twenty five year old. She was heading for an area she loved the most of this building the holding cells. Her pet was their and she loved her pet. The last pet she lost she wiped out an entire village from the map just in grief. As she got closer to the door of the cells sand appeared from nowhere and formed Cole. Cole and Violet had known each other for years and rarely saw each other but this did not hamper their friendship. A giant smile broke across each of their faces. Then Cole was met with a slap to the cheek. 

“Ow what was that for Violet?” 

She replied “That was for leaving me without saying good bye before you went on one of your hitman missions.”

“that was three no four months ago. Look am sorry.”

She puffed up her cheeks and pointed her head up. When ever she did this her long brunette hair would hang down over her eyes. They both burst into laughter no matter how serious the conversation they both ended up laughing at each other. The walked into the cells room. It was old rotten and smelly their were numerous holding cells all full of people. Nearly all of them were sleeping all but one at the very end of the room. AS Cole and Violet got closer the end cell got louder and louder and shook the old floor boards from underneath them.  Violet got up close to the cell and the shaking and noise stopped inside the cell nothing was seen as the bulb had blown within it. All Cole could see was glowing red eyes staring at him. 

“Its ok my dear. We are going out to play.” 

“What is that thing Violet?” Cole asked

“Don’t call it a thing. Cole! She is called Clarissa and she is very special.”

“What can she do?” asked Cole

“You will find out when she gets their.” replied a giggling Violet

The both of them left the holding cell and walked out of the old building into the street of a dead down town. To their right was an old restaurant with a sign that was now no longer readable.  

“Ah I remember that place that’s where we met wasn’t it. Before the war started.” 

“Yes I liked that place apart from that one guy what was he called Ryder?”

“Yea it was something like that,” replied Cole

“What happened to him anyway did he join the army?” 

“No their was a hit out for him a few years ago and I picked it up. His power was lame so he was an easy mark.”

Violet giggled “was it messy, did he scream.”

Cole replied “Very messy and he screamed for ages.”

A large grin and lots of laughter left from Violets mouth. She clicked her fingers and started chanting. The cell that held her pet came shooting from the sky and landed next to them. She then started chanting another spell and they all starting flying in the hair. She turned to Cole.

“Where to Cole?”

“Edinburgh centre that’s where Reaper is going to meet us.”

“Woo Princess Street away.”

The Hitman, Witch and Cell flew off into the distant sky. 

________________________________________________________________________________

This is another chapter with other character. I put a little more detail in this and may go back and re do some old chapter to have more detail. Please Read and Enjoy.