Chapter 6: Meet the Esclavo.

Violet was itching to fight Cole could see it in her eyes. He turned to them both.

“Remember we aren’t a team split up.” Cole said.

Cole scattered into sand, Reaper dissolved into one of he nearby shadows while Violet stood ready for Genesis and his lackeys. Luckily Genesis was just far enough away to not be able to make out the people. With every step Genesis took towards Violet the surrounding area behind Genesis changed more and more, the buildings that held shops morphed and changed into mini castles while others grew a lot larger and were almost skyscrapers. The usually perfect road was being turned into grass. Truly amazing to see. Genesis approached closer to Violet and the cage,  his personal army of figures behind him.  Genesis stopped walking as soon as he was a small stones throw distance away from Violet. They gave each other a serious look. A smirk in Violets face she was so exited about this. 

“You’re the one that killed Deox aren’t you?” Genesis said. 

With a giggle she replied “Yes I did” 

“well then. I should thank you.” 

A confused Violet replied “What do you mean thank? I killed your mentor.”

“I was set free because of the events witch happened after he died. So you see because of you I am free.” 

“Then you are welcome,”

“Now move I have no more use of you”

“I came here to offer you a chance to use your ability to change this country, What you think will you listen.”

“Hmm joining the Exiled Ones is not something I wish, they are weak their want to change the world one country at a time, ‘Purge the weak Convert the strong’. What a lame motto.”  Geneses waved back and worth in disgust. “And the Heth what are they so annoying. Mine are better and have a nicer name I call them Esclavo. Nice ring to it don’t you think.”

“I was hoping you would refuse.” Violet giggled.

“Lets see what you’ve got Witch!” Genesis said

He threw his right hand pointing at Violet. The ground around her morphed and countless Esclavo emerged all looking the same, humanoid in appearance but made of the pavement or whatever they emerged from. Their hands were like the Heths with swords and various other weapons. A large leather chair formed from the ground behind Genesis, It was gold in appearance with red leather. He firmly sat down and watched Violet and the Cage behind her be surrounded by Esclavo. 

“Begin.” said Genesis.

Violet looked around calmly at the countless Esclavo. Running through her head was all but one word. Fun. She aimed her hands at Genesis and chanted shooting a purple wave of energy to smash through the Esclavo to head at him. He winked and a large wall  emerged in front of him taking the impact of the blast. Genesis just laughed and mocked Violet. The Esclavo she had killed simply reformed from the ground once more. The smirk across Violets face did not fade in fact it got bigger. It had been ages since she had a real fight, but she had to remember her mission. She blasted another couple of shots at Genesis. Again with the same response walls came up and protected him. She then let her arms down. Laughing hysterically  she blasted a hole in the cage. Bits of metal sprayed and flew everywhere. Two bright eyes were seen from the darkness of the cage. 

“Its ok my pet, you can play as much as you want. Clarissa play!”  Violet ordered. 

In the blink of the eye a blur shot out. The Esclavo that stood still to this point started to move at Violet. The blue shot past a few of them before they could react their heads were on the ground rolling around. Genesis sat up from his chair in wonder. Violet started shooting waves of purple energy at countless Esclavo as they marched closer to her. The blur stopped next to Violet. She was a woman with long hair down to her butt. It was pitch black. The clothes she wore were torn and old. Rags nearly. They covered only the bare essentials. Her nails were old long and sharp. Her teeth showed through her lips. Large and pointy. Her eyes burned with hate and she wore a large purple collar around her neck. Her skin was dirty and grey. Genesis sat in wonder this creature amused him. Was it a speedster? Maybe but he didn’t think so. 

“Clarissa here is my fifth pet. She is my world. I found her getting attacked by Heth a year ago and ever since I saved her she has been my pet. Her ability is a nice one. Want me to tell it to you. She can absorb darkness. It increases her speed, strength and awareness.” Violet giggled out in pride. “Clarissa kill Genesis!”

A burst shot forth a shockwave hit everyone. Genesis blinked and a hand was in front of him. Panic shook Genesis’s face. 

_______________________________________________________________________________ Finally we get to see Violets pet! Woo. Enjoy and read.