Chapter 3: The Meeting.

Sitting around a large stone table sat nine people all dressed in robes hiding their figures and they each wore unique white masks. At the top of the round table sat a man with a blank mask, no eyes,nose or mouth only a blue cross in the centre. His name is Messiah.

“I have gathered us today to discuss a few subjects. First is an update, The Heth we sent out have taken over ten sectors and have pushed us within attack range of the capital city Edinburgh. As you know we won the battle nine years ago but got pushed out of the city and pushed up north. It has taken us nine painful years but our forces are now back on a scale were we can simple smash the enemy like a giant black wave. The attack will no doubt attract the attention of Baal's Anti-Exiled Ones this can be our chance to get rid of the one and for all.”

speaking out Calm spoke. His mask was just that of a calm face nothing more nothing less. “What about Deox? Isn’t he a bigger threat than Baal?”

“I agree with Calm, there has been rumours that he has a student, Just look at happened last time he taught something.” added Anger his mask had the expression of hate.

Messiah continued to talk “We will deal with Deox and his student when the time comes we have other matters to deal with first. As you have noticed Sinner isn’t with us.”

“Yeah why is that?” Insomnia asked, his mask much like Calms but with heavy bags under the eyes.

“He has leaked information and fled to Edinburgh”

“I take it one of us will be sent to deal with him?” asked Hollow his mask had black teas running down from the eyes.

“Indeed.”

“I will go traitors must be dealt with!” boomed Insane slamming his large fist onto the stone table, it shook his mask a little, his left eye was were it should be but the other was on the forehead and the mouth was were the eye should have been and the nose was at the mouth truly a insane mask.

“Your dedication is great and noted Insane but it will be Boisterous that will be dealing with the traitor. As she is the newest member this will be her proving task.”

“I accept he will be dead before tomorrow night is up.” she said.

“Good and with that ladies and gentlemen this meeting is finished, we will meet again outside Edinburgh within the next week. Information will be sent to you the usual way.”

with that said all nine people stood up from their stone chairs and walked off in different directions leaving the room silent and empty. The most dangerous group of people in the world had just sat in the room and no one would ever know. 

____________________________________________________________________

I added this chapter in as i felt that the readers didnt know enough about the Exiled Ones and How the plot was progressing. Hope you enjoy. Please Vote and Comment.