Chapter 1

I ran without knowing why.

He just wanted a doll.

He knew I was broken already.

I thought he was going to fix me up.

That was a lie...

I ran into my room at the hotel and quickly packed as much as I could.

Not one more night.

I grabbed the key and ran down the stairs because I don't have time for the elevator.

I walked up to the front desk and looked up Angela.

"You can either go, forget your memories here, and never come back, or you can Check out any time you like, but you can never leave." She said.

Why..

🌴3 years later🌴

"Brooklyn..." I heard a soft voice say. "Hmmmmm..." I groaned. "BROOKLYN WAKE THE HELL UP!" I grabbed a pillow and covered my head.

"Bambi (aka Emilia), shut up! I'm trying to sleep." I mumbled. She laughed and jumped on my bed. "Come on! Get up! WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP, ZOOMIN THROUGH THE SKY-" She said jumping on me.

"LITTLE EINSTEINS!"

I pushed her off the bed and on to the floor. She laughed hysterically while clutching her stomach. "Your insane." I said getting up. "Only when you get to know me!" She winked.

"I've known you since child birth, I know you more than anyone else in this world." I said while looking through my closet.

"Back at ya, you hoe." She teased. She lightly shoved me and walked out of my room. I kept searching through my closet when suddenly my other best friend nailah walked in.

She liked she was on the verge of death.

"Nailah you look like your high!" I joked. "You know I never drink or smoke." She sniffled.

That could only mean one thing. (CUZ EVER SINCE I LEFT THE CITY YOU! GOTTA REPUTATION FOR YOURSELF NOW)

"Please don't tell me your sick!" I groaned. "Yeah, I'm sick." She blew her nose into a tissue before tossing it into the trash can.

"Bruh, we were supposed to go camping this week though!" I poured. "Hey you and Bambi are still going camping with those to guys we met at the mall."

"Ethan and Grayson?" I asked.

Those names sound oddly familiar...

"Yep them." I sighed and kept looking through  my closet.

"What time do you guys leave?" She asked. "In like 30 minutes." I said. "Oh... Well I'm going to go sleep off my sickness or whatever so later bean." She said. I quickly hugged her and she left.

I decided to go with; a red flannel, black top, black sweats, and my tanned uggs. I quickly changed and threw my hair into a neat doughnut bun. I walked into my attached bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked back out and grabbed my acoustic guitar and sat down with Bambi in the living room waiting.

Grayson Dolan's pov

"Ethan lets go man!" I yelled from the living room of our hotel room. In this damned for Saken hell hole.

We only continue to stay here so I won't forget Brooklyn, even though she doesn't remember me at all.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." He said. He lifted his duffle bag up to his shoulder and walked up towards me. "Are you ready to see her again?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah. It's doesn't really matter anyway."

Yes it does.

"Whatever you say bro." He opened the door and we both walked out.

(15 minutes later)

I pulled up to Brooklyn's beach house and got out of the car. "This is it Ethan. Maybe I can get her to remember me." I said.

"Maybe. But you have to take it slow, and don't make it to weird." Ethan said. I sighed I nodded. We walked up the door steps and rand the door bell.

"I'll get it!" A faint voice said. The door flew open and standing in front of me wasn't Brooklyn.

"Hey guys come in." Bambi said. I quickly looked around for Brooklyn.

No sign of her.

"Hey where's-" I was cut off by a familiar voice. "Sorry, almost forgot my phone. I'm ready though!" She flashed her unforgettable smile. She looked at me with her glossy brown eyes.

"Hi Grayson." She smiled warmly.

"Hi Brooklyn..."
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

Woah. ISJFHNFJD

I JUST WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL TO THIS OH MAH LORD MY OVARIES!😂 bambisocial babii003  do anyway I'm so happy to be writing again and I'm excited for this book and the new adventure and stuff ad thanks for all the reads on the first book❤️ and also, don't forget to check out my other book 'you don't know me'!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!❤️🎅🏻🎅🏼🎅🏽🎅🏾🎅🏿