Chapter 16

|| Brooklyn's pov ||

A/n: HOW THE HECK DID THIS HAPPPEEEWNNENENDJDICUHFH. So I legit just woke up and as usual I checked my watt pad and when I looked at hotel California I almost crapped my pants! Thank you guys so much for the reads and you might hate me for saying this but this book is coming to an ending :( I know, sad right? But at least I have my other books out and ABBY IS OUT OF THIS BOOK! And I'm sad because AHS ended... Anyway happy reading!

I felt my body being dragged under.

Grayson didn't throw me that far. I was still able to feel the land with my bare hands before.

Now I can't feel anything at all.

As I'm being dragged deeper, the cold water feels like thousands of knifes are stabbing my body, the pressure is pushing on my more and more.

My body began to go numb. The pain was to much.

And all to soon.

It went black.

"Brooklyn?" I opened my eyes.

"Brooklyn honey, it's mom." I looked over to my side and saw none other than my mom. "Mom!" I jumped up and hugged her tighter than ever. I felt the warm clouds between my toes.

I pulled away.

"Baby what's wrong?" My mom asked. "Where am. Where am I?" I panicked. "And where is dad!" I cried.

She pulled me into a hug and say me down. "You're father went out. And Brooklyn-"

"WHERE AM I!" I screamed. "You're in heaven baby. You made to heaven." She smiled weakly.

My breath hitches in my throat.

"Mama no! I can't be. This isn't right!" I yelled. "Brook honey I'm sorry. But you aren't dreaming! You are here with us now! We are a family again."

I felt warm tears streaming down my face. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I know you're upset Brooklyn. But, you're at peace." I sucked in a deep breath.

"What about Nailah, Bambi, Cameron, Ethan, and Grayson?" I asked. She looked at me confused. "Who are the last 3 boys?"

"Never mind." I shook my head.

No turning back... Not this time.

|| Grayson ||

-2 years later-

"Are you guys sure you want to do this with me?" I asked Cameron, Bambi, Nailah, and Ethan.

"I want to see my best friend again." Bambi laughed lowly. We all did a group hug.

"Thanks you guys." I said. "We are family Grayson, wherever you go, we go." Cameron smiled.

"Are you guys ready yet, because you're running my patience." Angela said. We all laughed and grabbed a pen.

We all sighed and took in our final breaths.

I signed my name first. We all did one by one.

We aren't going to be stuck here. We signed the sheet out side. They can't keep us here.

"I'm coming Brook." I whispered.

And usually it goes black right?

But it went blank this time.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Guys... I'm sad. The next chapter is my last for this series. I feel sad about it. I don't know why it's hard for me to let go of this book. :(