Chapter 5

Brooklyn Decker's pov

Grayson fell asleep after our talk.

What did he mean about 'us'?

There never was an us.

That kiss was a misunderstanding.

Does he know something about me?

Does he even know me?

He can't!

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I drifted off into a deep sleep in Grayson's warm arms.
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

"Hi um, i have a reservation under Brooklyn Decker?"

Yep guys my name is 'Brooklyn'and yes my last name is 'Decker'. I read the ladies name tag which read, Angela. She doesnt look that much older than me.

"here you go! room 23!" she smiled, I smiled back.

I stood in the door way, and rang the mission bell. I was thinking to myself this could be heaven, or this could be hell.

I felt like I was being watched. I turned and saw a figure walking up the stairs. I walked up the stairs and tapped on his shoulder.

He turned around a pair stunning brown/ green eyes.

"Hi, Uh can you help me find room 235? Im totally lost and I feel like you know your way around." I asked while pushing a strand of curly hair out of my face

"Yeah my room is actually right next to yours." My eyes lit up. "YES! I have a friend next door now!" I laughed. He laughed with with me because it seemed contagious. But, Im considering a stranger a friend?

We reached my room.

"Thank you so much Uhhhh...." I was looking at him for his name. "My name is Grayson." He laughed.

I looked at him with wide eyes. I studied everyone of his features.

It was Grayson...
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I quickly sat up, and wiped the sweat off my fore head.

What the hell was that about?

"You guys let us in!" I heard Ethan's voice. "Grayson, Brooklyn! Hurry up, it's cold!" Bambi whined. I wiggled out of Grayson's grip and crawled to the trunk.

I quickly opened it and Bambi and Ethan practically dove in. I closed the trunk behind me.

Their chattering teeth woke up Grayson and we all just sat facing one another.

"W-w-we g-got h-help." Bambi struggled to say. "We a-a-are leaving to-tomorrow." Ethan finished.

"Oh my god. You guys are soaking wet!" Grayson said. "No shit dib shit." I said sarcastically.

"At least it's warm in here." Bambi pointed out. "Your welcome." I said.

Bambi and Ethan quickly changed some how.

Grayson Dolan's pov

Everyone fell asleep again, including Brooklyn.

Ethan cuddled Bambi and I cuddled Brooklyn, because I mean, that kinda is a mans job.

I examined Brooklyn's features. He brown sugar skin still smooth and flawless, her hair still soft and curly.

She hasn't changed.

How could she?

She is dead.

She won't age.

She won't get hurt.

She won't die.

Ethan and I know.

But does she know?

The world will never know.

I lightly brushed my thumb over her cheek. She turned he body and hid her face into my chest.

The feeling of her hot breath gave me warmth inside and outside.

When will she remember?
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

HOLY SHIT BALLS I UPDATED.

IM REALLY HAPPY RN.

And thanks Nimve567  for helping me out😂😂 and bambisocial babii003 thanks for wanting to be in it!

Happy New Years everyone!- arie (that's my middle name btw)

I think you guys will know where her dream came from...