Chapter 6

Grayson's Dolan's pov

"Grayson?" I woke up. I faced Brooklyn, but she was still sleeping. "Over here." I looked up and saw Bambi was still awake.

"What?" I whisper shouted. "Come with me." She said sitting up. I gently unwrapped my arms from Brooklyn and crawled over to the trunk door.

Bambi opened the door and climbed on top of the roof of the car.

"Why are we up here?" I asked. She instantly gave me the death stare. "I know you know something about her Grayson." She said.

Shit

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You act like you've met her before." I shook my head. "No. I never have." She chuckled to herself before crawling down.

"It's probably just my imagination then huh?" She asked. "I guess." I shrugged. I climbed off the roof and Bambi opened the trunk.

She crawled back to Ethan and I went back to Brooklyn.

My eyes began to feel heavy, eventually, leaving me into a deep sleep.
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I walked over to my bed and saw Brooklyn. She seems so peaceful. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket. I began to make my way out of my room. "Gray, don't leave." I heard her soft voice.

"Stay with me?" She said not once opening her eyes. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Mmmmmmhhhhmmmmm" she hummed. I smirked a little before getting into bed with her. I turned my body to her and she instantly cuddled her head into my chest. "Good night gray." She kissed my chin and went back to cuddling me. I stroked her curly hair gently and thoughts about many things. I even thought about our future...

If we can have one...

Brooklyn Deckers pov

It's been three weeks now, since the camping trip. And not once, has Grayson texted me.

Why should I care?

It's not like we are a thing, right?

But that dream.

It was so real.

I got off the couch and ran up the stairs and into Nailah's room. "NAILAH!" I yelled flopping across her bed. "What do you want?" She laughed.

"Wanna do something?" I asked. She sighed and nodded her head. "I can't. My art show is in like 2 hours, so I need to get ready." She said getting out of her bed.

"What about Bambi? Do you know where she is?" I asked. "She's out on a date!" Nailah said excitedly.

"SHE IS! Aww" I said happily. "Who is as with?" I asked. "She is on a date with Grayson." She said rummaging through her closet.

My eyes widened and my stomach turned.

Two can play at that game...