Chapter 4

Grayson Dolan's pov

We both pulled away from the kiss breathless. She smiled at me and blushed hard. "So how close was that?" I asked. "Very close." He giggled. She yawned as she stared out the window.

"Are you tired?" I asked. She nodded her head. "A little bit. I'm just worried about Bambi and Ethan. They have been gone for so long out there." She shivered at the thought.

"Come here." I opened my arms and she sat on my lap cuddling into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. "They will be back soon. I promise." I said.

She looked up at me with disbelief. "I don't believe in promises." She said. She crawled off my lap and laid down facing me. "Why is that?" She sighed and looked up to the ceiling.

"Just. Through out my whole life, people had made promises, but each and every one of them was broken." She said. "We all break our promises at least once in our lives."

She turned back to me. "That's why I don't promise. That's why I depend on myself. I've learned to live on my own."

I laid down next to her. "What about Bambi and Nailah? What about us?" I asked.

She looked at me deeply. She looked for an explanation, but she can't find a way to say it. "Brooklyn?" She turned away and stayed quiet.

"Do we not mean anything to you?" I asked.

Brooklyn Decker's pov

I studied Grayson's face.

They all mean a lot to me.

But how do I know it's not a lie?

They could all be using me.

But how am I sure.

"You guys do mean a lot to me. But, people always come and go." I sat up and faced him.

"Like A$AP Rocky once said

Life is like a bitch
A bitch is like a hoe
Hoes want money
Money comes and goes

Friends will be foes
Does they be fake

If you listen to you old
Head talking
You'll be straight."

I chuckled a bit. "So your taking words from a song that's not even related to this situation?" He laughed.  I smiled at him. "It relates to all situations my friend." I said back down next to him.

"It's still cold." He said. "What are you getting at here?" I joked. "I'm basically telling you to come cuddle me!" He laughed.  I thought for a moment.

"Hmmm. Either freezing my ass off or cuddling a boy I barley know." I said. "Well I mean you did kiss the boy you barley know." He said.

I looked at him in shock. "Woah woah woah!" I said. "You. Kisses me." I clarified. "No I didn't. You loses your eyes." He argued. "Yeah but you cupped my face and leaned in!" I joked.

"Whatever. I know you liked it." He smirked. "So your saying I enjoyed chapped lips?" I joked. "Damn. That's low." He pouted.

"Would cuddling you make you happy?" I asked. He nodded and opened his arms. I rolled my arms and gave in.

He wrapped his arms around me and smirked. "You such a fuck boy sometimes." I laughed. "At least I'm the best fuck boy you know!" He joked.

Why do I have a familiar feeling...
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

So this is probably the last update until January and along with my other book. Don't forget to read it. (It's called secret) ;)