Chapter 14

|| Brooklyn's pov ||

2 weeks later

3 weeks later

4 weeks later

Nothing

Everything has been at peace.

After mentally slapping the shot out of Ethan hundreds of times, he finally got the guts to ask out Bambi.

I am actually really happy for the two. I'm just worried about Nailah. Ever since my 'death' incident, she stopped dating for my sake, but Grayson and I recently had set her up on a date with his friend Cameron.

She absolutely refused to go unless we all went so now I am down stairs getting ready to drag Nailah's ass down stairs.

"NAILAH GET YOU'RE ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I DO IT!" I yelled. Grayson, Ethan, Cameron, and Bambi covered their ears.

"You yell REALLLLY loud." Cameron laughed. "Try knowing her for 17 years, then living with her for 4." Bambi laughed.

"What can I say? Yelling is a hidden talent." I smiled idiotically. "Okay I'm here you little shit- WOAH" Nailah said as she looked at Cameron.

As always Nailah looked beautiful. And it's kinda funny how Cameron is looking at her the same way.

"So can we go now?" Grayson asked. "YEAH LETS GO! I'm hungry." We all laughed at Cameron.

"I really wish you guys would come." Grayson said to Ethan and Bambi.

"I think we're good." Ethan said pulling her into a kiss. We all gagged like little kids and closed the door behind us.

We walked down to the pier and took in a deep breath.

"Boys vs Girls?" Cameron suggested. We all cheered and ran over to the ball toss.

It was a tie between Grayson and Nailah.

"Jesus Christ! This isn't the damn olympics!" I said while Cam and I were trying to catch our breath. "Come on guys lets BEGIN!"

"HA! We won the first prize!" Nailah said.

I'm happy to see her smiling again.

"Wait. What does the losing team have to do?" I asked. We all thought for a moment.

"Losers have to run into the water in their underwear!" Cam said. "What if you're wearing a bra?" I asked.

"Sorry. Underwear only!" Grayson smirked. I lightly shoved him. Next we went to this hammer game.

"That's not fair! That sledgehammer was like 3billion pounds!" Nailah complained. "Yeah! That was an easy win for you guys." I agreed.

"Fine. It's one to one. You guys pick."

Nailah and I smirked at each other.

"Basketball." We said.

We walked to the trick shot court and paid. Or at least we tried until Grayson And Cameron yelled at us.

"We are paying okay!?" We argued for about a good 5 minutes before Nailah and I gave in.

Nailah and Cam took their places at the free throw line. "First one who misses has to give kisses on the first date." Cam said. "Because now that I'm without you're kisses. I'll be needing stitches." Nailah added. They both laughed and started.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm so happy for her." I said. "I'm happy for him to. He always seemed to be working, but now he can just relax." Grayson said while resting his head on my shoulder.

"Now that I think about it, what do you do?" I asked. Never really crossed my mind till now.

"I make YouTube videos with Ethan." He smiled, but it quickly faded. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's just that at some point, Ethan and I are going to have to stop making videos." He said. I ruffled his hair.

"I know it's hard to give up on something you love." I said. I thought about music again.

"But in the end, it's okay because you know that you were able to smile because of it." I smiled. "I guess you're right." He said kissing my cheek.

"HA I WIN!" Nailah said. Cameron rolled his eyes and grabbed Nailah by the waist. "Finally because I get to do this." He kissed her and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

I quickly took a picture and sent I to her.

"DAMN NAIH GET IT!" I yelled. I smirked at Grayson so he would catch on. "GET IT CAM GO IN THERE!" He yelled. They flipped us off and pulled away.

"You guys suck." They both said at the same time. "At least we don't suck dick." Grayson and I said at the same time.

Oh what a night this is gonna be
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

:)