Chapter 7

Brooklyn Decker's pov

"Brook. Are you okay?" Nailah asked. "Yeah. Just fine." I said walking out her room.

I walked into my room and immediately texted Ethan.

Me: hey Ethan. Are you busy?

Ethan: no why?

Me: do you want to kick it at mine? I don't have any plans.

Ethan: what do you have in mind

Me: idk. Just a fun night.

Ethan: aw I was hoping we could Netflix and chill ;)

Me: WHATTATATTSTA! I would never expect that from you...

Ethan: dude I was kidding. But what time should I come around?

Me: you can come right now if you want.

Ethan: okay I'll be over in like 10

Me: okay byyeee

I set down my phone and looked through my closet. I settled on a pair of black sweats, a black long sleeve, and black socks. I combed my hair into a messy bun.

I walked into the kitchen and took out the cookie dough. I heard a knock on the door and I ran over.

"Coming!" I yelled. I opened the door and saw Ethan standing there. "Hey E." I smiled. "Aye BB!" He wrapped me in warm hug then lifted my up bridal style.

"Whatcha doin?" I giggled. "I'm carrying you to wherever we are supposed to be going" he chuckled. "Can you take me to the kitchen? I'm going to make cookies." I said.

He nodded his head and did as I asked. "What kind of cookies are you making?" He asked setting me down. "Chocolate chip and cake mix."

"Seems legit." He laughed. I smiled and took out two bowls and two whisk's. "Okay, you start the cake mix cookies and I'll start the chocolate chip cookies." He nodded and began to mix.

5 minutes later

"GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled. I just burned my hand while taking out the tray of cookies. "Oh my god Brook are you okay?!?" Ethan rushed over to me and grabbed my hand.

"That. Is. My. Burnt. Hand." I said through gritted teeth. "Sorry." He let my hand go. "Where is the first aid kit?" He asked. "It's down under the kitchen cabinet.

He quickly lifted me up to sit on the counter and began to get stuff out. All I know is that this is going to hurt like a bitch.

"Okay Brook. Open your hand. It might sting a little." He said holding up a peroxide spray. "Here, grab my hand." He said. I nodded and grabbed hold.

"1, 2, 3." He breathed out and began to spray. I squeezed his hand and closed my eyes. I whimpered and winced at the pain.

"Is it over?" I asked out of misery. "Yeah. I just need to wrap it." He took a cotton wrap from the bag and gently caressed my hand.

As he began to wrap, I watched him intently. He looked like Grayson, but he doesn't at all.

He is gentle

Kind

Open minded.

I never realized how cute he is. He looked up at me and gave me a smile. I smiled backed.

He stood up straight and I hopped off the counter and looked him in the eye as he did to me.

We both slowly began to lean in.

Grayson Dolan's pov

I walked Bambi up the steps to her porch. "Do you want to come in for a while?" She asked. "Sure. Why not?" I smiled at her. Bambi stuck her key into the thingy and turned the knob.

We walked in and saw Brooklyn and Ethan kissing.

Her hands around his neck and his hand firmly gripping her waist. "ETHAN WHAT THE HELL MAN?!?" I yelled. They both pulled away.

I felt my face beat up, my jaw clench, and my fist balled at my sides.

My own brother...

Well two can play at that game.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

DAMNNANANANNA yo yo yo it's arie and I just update sooooo is Brooklyn like a slut now or nah?😂- arie