Chapter 10

Grayson Dolans pov

"Well isn't it nice to see you again!" I looked up and saw the bitch who caused this.

Abby

I let out a deep sigh. "What are you doing here Abby?" I asked. Bambi looked at me confused. "Bambi, can I explain later?" I asked. Bambi slowly nodded while still eyeing Abby suspiciously. She eventually left the room leaving Abby and I alone.

"Why are you here?" I asked her again. She scoffed. "Your manners haven't changed at all have they Grayson?" She chuckled to herself. I rolled my eyes at her.

"No, they haven't, so now will you tell me why you are here?" I asked impatiently. "I am here because I heard you and Brooklyn 'reconnected'." She said putting air quotes around.

"How do you know?" I asked. "I have my ways." She said. She took a seat on one of the leather couches and eyed me.

"What do you want from me?" I said. "I want you time, possessions, love." She said as she gently touched my Great Grandmothers Vase.

"Don't touch that." I said worried. She chuckled evilly "do you understand what I want?" She smirked. "Yes. But Brooklyn and I are back together." I lied.

"Very funny Gray." She said getting up. "Why do you say it like that?" I asked.

"I know she has a thing with Ethan." She smiled and bit her lip. She looked over to a small statue near the door way. With her finger, she knocked it over.

"See you tomorrow Grayson." She blew a kiss to me and closed the door behind her.

What is happening?

Brooklyn Deckers pov

I began to laugh due to Ethan covering his eyes with pillows and blankets. I turned off the T.V and continued laughing.

"Stop it! It's not funny." He pouted. "Aw come on! It wasn't even scary Ethan." I said trying to contain my laughter. Ethan turned over on his side so he wouldn't have to look at me.

"Ethan." I pouted. I laid my body on top of him and poked his cheek. "C'mon buuuuuuddddyyyy." I cooed in his ear. "Nuh uh." He shook his head. "Please?"

"No"

"Súta ple?"

"No"

"Veta?"

"Nïne"

"What does that even mean?" I giggled.

"It means no in German." He said

"PLEASE!" I asked again. He flipped over and pulled me so I was underneath him.

He began to tickle my sides making me laugh uncontrollably.

"E-Ethan stop!" I laughed. "You wanna laugh so I'll make you laugh!" He smiled.

"Ethan please? It hurts." I said laughing. He did as I said and stopped. My sides ached like hell.

Ethan hovered above me while I was trapped In between his legs. He lowly leaned in. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gently gripped my hips.

The kiss felt

Special

It feels like gentle fireworks were setting off in my stomach.

"Brookl- WOAH." Nailah said. Ethan and I pulled away leaving me blushing. "Sorry... What's up Nailah?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" She asked. I looked at Ethan and he nodded. "I have to go Brook." He said getting up. I pouted and hugged him.

"I'll text you later okay." He said kissing my forehead after. He left our house, leaving Nailah and I alone.

"So what's up?" I said. She took in a deep breath and looked at me.

Nailah has always been like a mother figure to me, which is weird because she is only a year older than me.

She patted an empty spot on her bed and told me to sit. "Brook. Do you know what day it is tomorrow?" She asked. "Yeah, tomorrow is the day I died 3 years ago." I said.

How could I forget?

I reached the top floor and exited to the roof. I saw a silhouette figure. The colors outlined the strong figure nicely. I walked over and leaned over the railing to get a better view of the sun and the city lights. I smiled to myself just looking at it.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I turned my head to see Grayson. "yeah I guess." I shrugged. I felt two arms snake around my waist.

I don't think he knows it's me, but maybe I can get answers if I go along with it. "Abby?" I felt tears form in my eyes but I had to keep going. "Yes Grayson?" The bright colors of the sky faded and the stars and city lights were dull. Just like the way I felt about Grayson now. He gripped my shoulders so I could face him.

I don't think he can see the difference. "I will love you till the end..."

He let go of my shoulders and walked away. I heard silent sobs and sniffles coming from that direction. But they faded away after he closed the door behind him.

I let my tears run free knowing that I wouldn't be loved or that I can't be loved. He has someone. She may not be here right now, but later? This is all just to much.

I walked back into my room. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself. My eyes are red and puffy. This is pointless. I have no business to continue living. I grabbed my depression pills from the cabinet and got 5. This is enough for me to over dose.

I grabbed a glass of water and turned on hot water in the bath tub. I slowly sat down in the hot water but I still felt cold. I took one last look at the pills and water. I threw the pills in the back of my mouth and chugged down the water. I took my blade and slit it across my wrist 3 times making each and every one of them deep.

"BROOKLYN!" I heard Ethan's voice. "BROOKLYN!" I heard Grayson's. The knocks on the door began to fade away slowly and my vision became hazy. I heard the faint sound of my door burst open. "Brooklyn no!" I heard Grayson's voice. My eye lids are feeling heavy. "Brooklyn please no, stay with us!" Ethan said. "Brooklyn, please no, I-"

And every thing went black, along with my final breath....

I woke up in my bed in a cold sweat.

I hear my phone vibrating indicating that I had a message.

Grayson was on the screen.

Grayson: now do you remember?
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I WAS GONNA UPDATE ON FRIFAY BUT O COULDNT WAIT OH MY GOD OH MY GOD