Chapter 12

Brooklyn Deckers pov

"HAPPY DEATH DAY BROOKLYN!" They all repeated. "Oh, uh, thanks? I think?" I said not as excited. "What's wrong Brook? We need to TURN UP!" Bambi said excitedly. I gave Nailah the death stare. "She isn't drunk right?" I asked. "Mhhhhh just a little?" She laughed.

I let out a groan and laid back down in the covers. "Guys, it's like 3 am, and I really need to-" suddenly my voice was drowned out by loud music. Grayson walked back in and smirked at me again.

"COME ON GUYS!" He yelled. Everyone else, including Ethan cheered.

Wow

So now I can't even choose what I want to do on my "Death Date"? Like.... What the fuck.

I dragged my body out of Ethan's bed and into the living room with everyone else. Grayson had turned down the volume and everyone else was sitting in a circle.

"Cooommmmees guyyyysss lets play spin the boot trolls!" Bambi slurred and giggled. "Bambi. After tonight, no more drinking I laughed a little. She held up a salute in my direction.

"Yes MUM!" We all laughed at her and grabbed a empty bottle of wine. "Do you guys drink?" I asked as Nailah set it down.

"Well, Grayson does when he's depressed." Ethan shot at him. Grayson's cheeks turned a little red.

"Hey guys I'll be right back." I said getting up. "Do you want us to wait?" Nailah asked. "Yeah. I'll just be gone for like 5 minutes." They all nodded and I exited their door.

I know where I am. I know where I am in this god forsaken place.

The fucked up hotel that brought me into this mess.

The Hotel California...

I walked up the stair to the roof and went out side.

My mind began to race as I remember everything that happened while I was here.

The late night talks with Grayson.

Clearing my mind with Ethan.

The Carnival with both.

Worst of all

Grayson's mistake...

"Beautiful isn't it?" I turned around and saw Grayson.

History is just going to repeat itself isn't it...

Grayson Dolans pov

"Is history just going to repeat itself?" Brooklyn asked. I knew I would find her up here, and I knew that she would ask that.

"Only if you let it happen." I shrugged.

I pressed my arms against the railing and looked at her.

"Why are you up here?" She asked. "So I could talk to you." I said. She looked at me and shook her head.

"Still chasing the past aren't you?" She smirked. "I'm chasing the future." I stated. "So then why aren't you with Abby?" She shot at me.

Fuck

"No words huh?" She scoffed. I hung my head and listened to the soft wind blowing. "No." I said.

"Let me know when your balls drop so that I know I can talk to a real man." She sneered.

She walked away with her head held high not looking back once.

I stayed for a few more minutes and eventually walked out.

I walked back into mine and Ethan's room and sat down with everyone else.

"Where Bambi?" I asked. "Hung over on the toilet." Ethan laughed.

"SO CAN WE START THIS GAME OR NAHHHHHH!" Nailah said. We all cheered.

Brooklyn had the first spin since it's her Day...

The bottle kept spinning and spinning until it came to a complete stop.

It landed on me...

She looked up at me. Her eyes where bright, lustful, and soft.

Was it meant for me?
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

I don't know Grayson was it?😂 low key tho brooklyns a savage because of what she said on the roof.