Chapter 15

|| Grayson's pov ||

The sun had finally set and the score is now 11-11.

"Okay guys, we have to break this tie." Brook said. "How? We've pretty much played every game possible." Nailah agreed.

"And that's where youtubers come in." Cam said. Brook and Nailah looked at us confused.

"Let's do a challenge." Cameron said. "Okay?" Brooklyn said slowly.

"War head challenge." I said. I know I could win this one for sure.

"You're on." Brooklyn said competitively.

We walked to the candy shop and bought to packets of war heads. We got a cup from the ice cream shop and in unwrapped all of the warheads.

"Okay rules." Nailah said.

"Can spit." Cameron said.

"That's actually pretty much it." They laughed.

"Ready? Set. Go!" They yelled. One by one Brooklyn and I popped in a war head. She was handling it fine. I was struggling.

"Come on Grayson! I don't want to get wet!" Cameron cheered. "Let's go Brook!" Nailah said cheering her on.

Brooklyn managed to finished first. After I had all of mine in we both waited for each other to spit.

I can't handle it. My mouth feels like it's slowly cutting itself open.

Brooklyn and I spit everything out at the same time. We stared at each other with wide eyes.

"So... What does this mean?" I asked. "I don't think we should all go." Nailah said. Cameron nodded his head in agreement and Brooklyn stood up and walked out of the ice cream shop.

"Brook?" She didn't look back. We all ran out and saw her walking down towards the beach.

"Brooklyn! Where are you going?" Cameron asked. She kept walking and we kept following.

About mid way, she stopped. "Perfect." She said to herself.

She began to remove her clothes and set them into a pile. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"We both lost the bet, meaning WE all lost!" She laughed. "Damn you Brook." Nailah laughed.

We all were left in out undergarments.

"FIRST ONE TO THE WATER WINS!" Cam yelled. We all sprinted. Nailah and Cameron were in the lead. And of course they won.

We all reached the water and got in. "It's so cold!" Brooklyn screamed. I picked her up and threw her deeper into the water.

She haven't surfaced.

"Cam!" I yelled. Him and Nailah stopped kissing. "Brooklyn hasn't came up yet!"  I cried.

I dove under water and felt around.

Nothing.

"BROOKLYN!" We all yelled.

What have I done?
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

WOWOWOWOWOWOW