Chapter 8

Grayson Dolan's pov

We all stared at each other in awkward silence. Brooklyn cleared her throat and looked at Bambi.

"Emilia. Can we talk?" 'Bambi's eyes widened at hearing her actual name. "Yeah sure. We will be right back." Bambi said. They both walked up the glass stairs in silence.

Ethan looked at me and walked back into the kitchen. "How long has this been going on?" I asked following him. "It just happened today." He said calmly as he scraped the cookies off the tray and onto a plate.

"You know I like her dude." I said. "Really? Because those three dates you had with Bambi didn't seem like it." He argued.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked. "Grayson. If Brooklyn really meant something to you, you would have kept fighting for her." He said grabbing the plate and walking out the kitchen.

"But to your own brother!? You couldn't keep your fucking to tongue in your mouth." I yelled.

"It just fucking happened Grayson okay! I always put you Fucking happiness and stupid fucked up feelings before mine, so when is it my turn to be happy!?" He yelled louder.

"And maybe I like her Gray! Okay? Maybe I do, but since your so damn selfish, you won't even let me figure out how to love." He walked passed me and walked into the living room.

Brooklyn Decker's pov

"You know Bambi, I thought you really cared about me." I said. "I do Brooklyn! And you know damn well I do!" She yelled.

"But you also fucking know that I liked Ethan!" She yelled again. "Really? If you liked him, you wouldn't have gone out with Grayson Em." I yelled back. I crossed my arms.

"Maybe I like both? So what!" She said. "Bambi, it isn't right. You can't mess with both of their feelings." I sat down in my chair.

"But did you really have to stick your tongue in his mouth!" She yelled again. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Sorry that it just happened Bambi okay? But I really like Ethan. And I want to see if something is there." I told her calmly. "That's what you said about Grayson you whore." She got up and walk towards the door.

"Why can't you just be happy for me?" I asked. She stopped for a moment but wouldn't look at me. "When will you be happy for me and respect my decisions?"

I felt warm tears fall down my face as she walked out that my door.

Did I just lose my best friend?

I wiped my tears and walked out the room. I began to walk down the hall way when I was suddenly stopped.

"Grayson?!?" I said. "Brooklyn, we need to talk okay." He sighed deeply.

I looked into his eyes. Memories that I couldn't possibly read were running through.

But why am I in them?
👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

The bitch called my crazy so I said I don't give a FUCKKKK. But whatever new chapter really short, probably suck but... Yeah....