Chapter 9

|| Brooklyn, Nailah, and Bambi's house on top and leave me questions to get to know me! :) ||

Brooklyn Decker's pov

"Brooklyn. Please come with me tonight. You need to remember why." He pleaded.

"What is there to remember! I don't fucking know you. I just met you like 3 months ago..." I said. "Brooklyn, you don't under-" I pulled away my hand from his firm grip. My hand stung a little bit due to the incident from earlier

"I don't need to understand shit. I already know what I am and who I am."

I shut my eyes and felt what I felt 3 years ago

I'm dead but still living

I was given a second chance at life

I'm still 17

I haven't changed

Why does he act like he knows

I don't know him!

He is a psychopath

I'll just go with that...

Grayson nodded his head and looked down. "One day Brooklyn. One day, you will remember. And when that day comes I won't be there for you." 

Psychopath, told you!

I shook off what just happened and walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Are you still staying the night Ethan?" I asked. "If you want me to." He smiled. Grayson gave me the death stare, but I ignored it. "Yeah I do... What movie do you want to watch?" I asked.

"How bout a horror movie?" He smirked. I bit my lip thinking about it.

I don't get scared of horror movies

But I do like to cuddle

"Try me. Better yet. Surprise me." I smirked at him. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see that Grayson literally wants to gage his eyes out.

Just be nice...

"Grayson. Would you and Bambi still like to watch the movie us?" I asked as nicely as I could.

"No. Bambi and I are going out." He said. "We are?" Bambi asked while walking down the stairs. "Yes we are." Grayson said not taking his eyes off of me.

"Oh... Well have fun!" Ethan said. "Whatever!" Bambi said closing the door behind her. I shudder a little due to the slamming.

Grayson Dolans pov

"I can't believe what just happened back there." I told Bambi as I pulled up to the hotel.

(OH MY GODODOSISI)

"You know, I feel bad for lying to my best friend. And that I called her a whore..." She admitted. "Just remember that we are doing this for her! She needs to remember why all of this happened three years ago." I said.

"So you couldn't convince her without me?" She asked. "Just stop with the questions and come on!" I said opening her door for her.

She groaned and got out and walked into the hotel.

Yes

Hotel California

"Hey Angela." I said waving to her. She waved back from behind the desk.

Somethings just never change.

The 20's setting

Nothing...

I opened the door to mine and Ethan's room and sat down on the couch.

"Okay. We need to go over where we left off." Bambi said. I nodded and took out Brooklyn's Journal.

||Who remembers her journal? (; ||

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

To remember

"BROOKLYN!" Ethan yelled through her bathroom door. "BROOKLYN!" I yelled

No response.

I stood back and used all of the weight in my body to bust her door down. "Brooklyn no!" I yelled holding her in my arms tightly. Her eye lids began to fall slowly. "Brooklyn please no, stay with us!" Ethan said looking for something to wrap her up. "Brooklyn, please no, I-I- I love you!"

Her eyes closed and her final breath was let out...

"Grayson????" I heard Bambi's snap bring me back to reality. "Sorry..." I said under my breath.

I opened to the page of the night she killed herself.

June 7, 2015

Words can not explain how humiliated I feel. I thought I was Grayson's love, but I'm actaually just a side ho. Just as I should have know, no one in this world actually cares about me. Except for maybe Nailah and Bambi. 

But none of this matters anyway. So I'm ending everything so I can finally be happy with my mum and dad.

Last thought- Brooklyn Decker

I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Tomorrow is the day she tried to kill her self...

"How could you do that to her..." Bambi said getting up while picking up her journal. "I know. I'm sorry okay-"

She cut me off instantly. "I knew she was dead. Nailah and I BOTH know that she will never change. We never knew who caused it, but now I know the stupid bitch who killed my best friend." She said opening the door.

"Why isn't it nice to see you again!"

I looked at the door and saw...

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

YEET YAH YAH YEET! Okay so now I have to update one a week because I have school tomorrow (currently 11:50 am) so I will update on either Monday's or Saturday's

But lmao you guys gotta wait and find out who is at the door now ;)

Leave me questions!