Chapter 17

|| Brooklyn ||

I woke up to my dad shaking me. "Brooklyn wake up." I groaned and scratched my head. "Do I have to?" I asked. "If you want chocolate chip pancakes then yeah, you should." I smiled and jumped out of bed.

He walked out of my room leaving me to get ready.

It's kinda funny how heaven is almost like earth. You're living normally except there is peace, you don't need money to stay happy, and everyone loves harder. In a good way.

Not a day has gone by when I was wasn't thinking about Grayson. I sometimes see them living good times. I get to protect them from bad times.

I heard muffled voices down stairs and a knock on my door.

I opened it and saw my dad.

"Brooklyn. Someone is at the door for you." He smiled. "And they have a surprise" he added.

Puzzled, I walked out after him and jogged down the stairs.

My eyes locked with my moms brown ones. They were full of joy.

"Mom what's going on?" I asked. She stepped out of the way for me to see.

Grayson.

He is on one knee with Bambi and Ethan holding hands, and Nailah and Cameron doing the same. They all have on engagement rings.

Tears filled my eyes.

"Brooklyn. I love you so so much. You died once, I felt like i had a knife go through me thousands of times. We fell in love again, and then I lost you again. But now that I'm here to be with you for all eternity, I wanted to so you a very serious question."

He pulled out a box and opened it to reveal the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.

"Brooklyn. Will you marry me?" He asked.

I rapidly nodded my head and cried. "Yes." I whispered. "Yes I will." He sprang up and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged him tighter and cried.

I felt other arms wrap around me.

I now know that I am loved and that I will be forever loved.

Now if your asking 'Do you remember?' My answer is.

"Always and forever"
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

I am legit crying so hard guys. This is it. It's done... I don't know what to say every read and comment has pushed me further into writing. And I am crying now because this is a part of my first book. And it's the last now. I'm sad about it.

But I hope you're journey with me won't end because I will still be writing other books. So if you're still reading this authors note, my other books are out. And I hope you like them as much as you liked this one

I love you❤️ :')