Chapter 13

|| Brooklyn's Pov ||

I looked at Grayson with wide eyes. He slowly nodded his head and we both stood up.

We walked into his room and sat down on his bed in silence.

I waited

And waited

And waited so more.

There is to much tension.

I felt Grayson's hand grip my thigh firmly.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He kissed me back with more passion than I could ever give.

He lightly pushed me on his bed as we continued our 'make out' sessions. There is a feeling in my stomach that is all to familiar.

This moment brought back memories that I wanted to feel again. I feel like I know how to love again.

"I see you have made you're choice." We both broke apart and looked at the door way. Ethan stood there with no emotion.

"Ethan. I'm-"

"No Brook. I get it, you wanted to make things right, and you should." He gave me a smile.

Grayson sat in awkward silence. I got up and hugged Ethan tightly.

"Be happy Brook, and just know that you are like a sister to me, and that I love you okay?" He said.

"I love you to E." I said.

He closed the door and I sat down on Grayson's lap.

"May we continue?" I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Go for it!" I said. He tackled me on his bed and attacked me with kisses.

I giggled uncontrollably until he kissed my lips. I ran my fingers through his hair, the way he liked.

"Oh isn't this just amazing!" We both sprang apart once again.

|| Grayson's pov ||

"Abby?!?" I yelled. "Who the hell let you in?" Brooklyn said through gritted teeth. "Oh Brook, it was your dear friend Bambi." She smirked.

"Why are you here?" I said. "Don't you remember what happened last time?" She smiled.

"Sadly I do. You forced me to leave you crazy bitch." Abby glared at Brooklyn. "But now your back loving Grayson's cheating ass more than ever." She sarcastically swooned.

"That was three years ago." Grayson said. "Brooklyn. Everyone makes mistakes, sadly, his are just going to keep going. It's like his sickness" she smirked.

"I don't care what you say Abby. All I know is that I love Grayson, and I always will" Brooklyn said linking her arm with mine.

I pecked her cheek and smiled down at her.

"Fine. Have it you're way." Abby said. "Just watch your back." She smirked.

🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧

OmieBromies thank lord for this chick!😂 but I updated and as I was reading the comments, I realized how much everyone hates abby😂😂