Chapter 2

"Diagon Alley, perfect place for me to pick up some stuff before heading to Paris." I hummed as I strolled down the bustling street.

"Come on, Harry! This way ter Gringotts." a brute of a wizard cleared a path to the wizard bank. I smiled, I could tell that voice anywhere.

"Hagrid!" I ran towards the brute, my old schoolmate and he immediately jumped back, pointing his umbrella at me.

"Stay back! Harry, get ter the bank an'-" I cut him off by hugging him.

"Get off meh you bloody mudblood!" the street fell silent and I gasped.

"Hagrid... I-I thought we were friends..." I stumbled with my words and stepped away from him.

"Oh, gee Rosie. I done thought you wer' someone else... I'm sorry." the oaf stepped towards me, but I was already gone.

Hagrid POV

"Hagrid, who was that?" Harry asked, gazing up at me with them goggly glasses.

"That, boy, was a old friend... Her brother and her are identical twins. Well I guess now ther's a lot o' differences, but I saw his younger self when she came o' running at us and thought you were in danger." I sighed and continued walking towards Gringotts.

"But who was she?" Harry persisted.

"Rosie Riddle... Twin ter You-Know-Who." I shivered when just speaking them words.

"Did she aid in my parents death?" the poor boy looked down at his feet.

"Not in the slightest bit, Harry. She well, she's not her brother. He wanted them dead, but the only thing that delyed him so long was her. She saved probably your life and millons o' others."