Should have been Misguided Ghost P1 but lag & u read this 2 get the next chapter

I'm very sorry.

Chapter 5 got deleted, then somehow doubled from chapter 4. So the words on this one got deleted and chapter 4 got moved in this chapter so there was 2 chapters the same if that made sence. 

For the people that got to read the chapter before the lag happened will already know what happened, but if you didn't let me inform on what happened.

So it was christmas and was gonna spend it with the Ways.

After writing in her diary, she came downstairs to find Frank being mean and ended up kicking Gerard to the floor.

Hazel jumped on top of Gerard to take the kicks.

Donna and grandma heard the noise and Frank got put in his room and their grandma said that he was no longer allowed to go near them when Gerard came around.

They went to the house and the living room was filled with his huge family.

Mikey, being 6, had to be embarrassing and say something like "Gee has a pretty girl here!" that made everyone turn to them. Presents, blah blah blah.

They ate dinner and Andy, (Andy B) is Gerard's cousin. Andy kept on calling Hazel pretty then upsetted Gee by making remarks like "Why do you even hang out with her and not boys? She's too pretty for you."

Gerard started sulking in his room and Hazel comforted him. He ask her if she would like to sing with him because every year on christmas Gerard, Mikey and a few cousins would perform for the family.

She said yes so Gerard brought her to his 6 older female cousins that were around 16 and they made her look pretty by making her hair slightly wavy, makeup, dress, combat boots.

They then bought her outside which is were the next chapter will continue from..