Chapter 14: Chatroom, brave Gee, poor Pat & hi Pete!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in House of Gold,

"No Lynn, she is keeping them, they are staying here. Leave!" My grandma growls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While everyone was shouting at each other, I went in group chat and started to text Josh and Tyler to pick Gee, Pat, Frank and myself up. 

_________________________________________________________________________
GROUP CHAT
[XHazelX HAS INVITED FRIENDS TO CHATROOM]
[Jo-Jo HAS JOINED CHATROOM]
[Tyxo HAS JOINED CHATROOM]

XHazelX: Guys can u come 2 my house and pick me, Gee, Pat and Frnk up?

Tyxo: Y WAT HAPPENED??!!!

XHazelX: My stupid parents showed up & said that when they claim custody of me and Frank, they will force me to abort the babies. They are all yelling and I'm freaking out!

[Trickster HAS JOINED CHATROOM]

Trickster: PLEASE COME & PICK US UP! I'M SITTING ON THE COUCH WITH HAZEL & I'M CRYING & HELP!

Jo-Jo: We're on our way! I know I shouldn't text and drive but yolo mofo!

Tyxo: Wat he said. ON OUR WAY! STAY CLAM!

Tyxo: I mean calm! Stay calm! Unless you wanna stay clam, then stay clam!

[Jo-Jo HAS LEFT THE CHATROOM]
[Tyxo HAS LEFT THE CHATROOM]
[XHazelX HAS LEFT THE CHATROOM]
[Trickster HAS LEFT THE CHATROOM]
_________________________________________________________________________

I put my phone down and look over to Patrick. He's still crying but when he sees me, he gives me a sad smile and nods.

A few moments later, I hear the door ring. Everyone carries on yelling so grandma goes to open it. She sees Tyler and Josh  and lets them in. Everyone turns to look at the two boys.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TWO PUNKS!?" My father screams.

"Hello, I'm Josh Dun and this is Tyler Joseph." Josh says kindly, even though we knew he wanted to snap and punch my father.

"Now c'mon losers, lets go!" Tyler jumps up and down.

Patrick and Tyler help me up. Josh grabs Gerard and Frank and drags them with us. As we were about to leave, my mother had to say something.

"Where do you think you're going with my Kids! Hazel, you shall abort the baby and dump your boyfriend! Maybe get normal friends and a boyfriend who isn't an emo!"

"Listen here you old hoot! They're not your kids, 'cause you two were too busy snorting cocaine and sucking dick! She ain't aborting our babies, nor is she dumping me. We will be greater parents then you'll ever be! You can shut that hole you call a mouth." Gerard snaps.

My parents have there mouths hung, grandma has a huge smile, and our friends are clapping. I smile and kiss Gerard on the cheek.

"I love you, Geebear." I giggle.

"I love you too, Hazel nut." He replies and picks me up bridal style, carrying me to the car. As Tyler shuts the door I hear grandma say,

"Ever since they were 7 and he stood up for my princess, I knew Gerard and Hazel would be a perfect match!"

Everyone giggles and carries on getting in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up staying at Patrick's house. Patrick.. was rich. Not just rich, flithy fucking rich. He had a mansion, which he only shared with his mother. We all sat on his giant bed and started talking. I found out Avril and Patrick broke up and caused Pat to have a breakdown and cry.

Poor guy :(

I also found out that Frank stopped smoking pot for Jamia, the babies, and me. Josh was dating Hayley W. Mikey also has a girlfriend called Melanie M.

We were about to fall asleep until we heard a knock on the window. Josh slowly stood up and slowly walked to the window. As he unlashed it and opened it, a figure came rolling in and pulling Josh with it. We all freaked out until the figure stood up.

"Hey, hey calm down. I came to see Hazel." A familar voice said.

It pulled their hood off and I knew them just like that. Pete Wentz. I squealed with excitement and opened my arms for a hug. He gladly hugged me and I could see Gerard giving them the evil eyes.

"I heard you were pregnant and I was like 'Oh my gerd Brendon, we need to see our sunshine!' But Brendon couldn't make it.. So I followed you here! And wowowow damn. I love the house."

"Okay I'm confused." Gee, Frank, Pat, Josh and Ty all said at the same it.

"Oh, I'm Pete Wentz. The most funniest, hottest guy Hazel has ever met." He said with a smirk.

"Actually, Gerard is the funniest, hottest guy I have ever met." I giggle. "Pete this is my boyfriend and the father of my beautiful babies, Gerard Way." I gesture to Gerard.

"Pete and I met when I was 10. He's the cousin of Brendon Urie, and don't worry Gee, he's gay AF!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like! A little smut with Pete in the next chapter, but not with Hazel! Vote or comment, see you guys soon! Love ya'll ;)

~Dino Jay-Jay.