Chapter 10: Cancer

4:34 A.M, July 14, 2015.

I woke up in so much pain. I tried to get up but screamed instead. That's all I could do; scream. Moments later, Frank and grandma came rushing in.

"I can't move!" I yelp. I started coughing up blood. Frank looked like he was gonna have a breakdown. Grandma quickly picked me up and placed me carefully in the car as Frank put the seatbelt on for me. He kept on rubbing my hand as I coughed more up and scream for the horrible pain.

We arrived and Frank lifted me up and rushing me inside with grandma. She started talking to a nurse that quickly got out a gurney and rolled it to Frank. He placed me down and before she wheeled me away, I grabbed my grandma by the wrist.

"I NEED GEE!" 

And I got wheeled into a room. They put on a mask over my nose and mouth so I would pass out. Surely, I did.

I woke up to some sobbing next to me. I turnt my neck to see my love, Gerard. I grabbed his hand and brushed my thumb over it. He looked up at me and wiped his tears away. I noticed I was too pale. He kissed my cheek.

"You know I'm gonna die, right?" I say.

"No you're not, buttercup. You're gonna survive and we'll move in together, and get married, and have kids, and grow old together." He sobbed. I felt touched as he told me our future. If we'll have one. 

"I can't have kids, Geebear. I probably won't make it."

"Stop saying that. You will make it and we will be together forever.." "You remember that song Ty, Jo Jo and I made for you? I tried to relate that song to you in every way possible. I'll cure you." He said with hope in his eyes.

A doctor, Frank and Grandma all came in. The doctor (Which was a woman) gave me a sad smile.

"Honey, we'll need to give you chemo. Do you want someone to stay with you?" She asked. I nodded and pointed to Gerard. Frank and gran gave me a bear hug before leaving to get some sleep.

"Okay, you two get some rest and I'll come in later." The doctor said. We nodded and Gerard crawled on the bed with me.

"Gerard, what's the song you made me called?"

"House of Gold."

"If I die, I want you to move on. If you ever have a child with someone else, sing that song to them. I want the baby to know that it'll always have you." I started tearing up.

"And you'll sing to it with me, 'cause you'll be the mother to my baby and you'll be alive." He whispered back. I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: 14 of September, 2015
Dear Diary,
I've been having chemo for 2 months and I've lost all my hair. I normally wear a beanie over my head, and I don't mind. Gerard wants to move in with us, but Frank keeps saying no. They say I'm getting better but I doubt it.

I place my diary in my mini bookshelf and sit on my bed, staring out my window. I stare at that one beautiful tree that has my single swing on it; memories came flushing back.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~

I giggled and grabbed Gerard, dragging him to the swing.

"Push me, push me!" I sang as he started to push me. "Higher!" Gerard kept pushing until he had an idea.

He helped me off and pulled some felts out of his pocket. I sat infront of him and we drew on eachother's faces. I giggled and played with his hair.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK ENDED~~~~~~

I look at my wall. It had the picture he drew me, a collage of us and a bunch of pictures of when we were little. There were a couple of us when we hung out with Brendon and a couple with Tyler and Josh.

I laughed at the one picture of me and Frank. We were 6, and he was kissing my forehead as I scrunched up my face. We were so cute..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd of January, 2016.

I woke up to Gerard poking me. I groan and he just chuckles.

"C'mon Sunshine. Check up time!" He sang and picked me up. I shooed him out and got dressed, puting some makeup on. I ran downstairs, ate, and hopped in the car with Gran, Gee and Frank. More news about my death.. Great.

TO BE CONTINUED..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it?

~Dino