Chapter 16: Welcome to the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in House of Gold,

  "Let's forget about this, shall we?" Frank asked and we all nodded.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been months and I'm really big. Our parents went to custody with our grandma but lost, thank god. We've also put the cribs in our room and sorted all of that out.

I was sitting on the couch, watching tv with Gerard. I was in his lap and he was rubbing my stomach. I suddenly felt a huge pain and stood up. I looked down to see liquid goe down my leg. I look up to see Gerard in shock.

I screamed in pass and used the couch to help me stand.

"GERARD GET MY GRANDMA! THEY'RE FUCKING COMING!" I yell and he rushes off.

A few seconds later, Frank, Gerard and grandma come in. Frank goes pale. Gerard picks me up bridal style and puts me in the car whilst grandma and Frank look for the keys. Soon they hop in and we're off to the hospital.

Gerard pulls out his phone and calls on a group chat.

"Hello?" Tyler asks.

"SHE'S HAVING THE BABIES! I'M GONNA BE A FATHER SOON!" Gerard says with excitement.

"Really? Where are you?" Patrick cuts in.

"We're on our way to the hospital."

"Can we come?" Josh sings.

"Of course! Bring Pete!" I say and Gerard hangs up.

Gerard then calls his mom and Donna said Mikey and herself are on there way. She kepted on saying how she didn't want to miss the birth of her first grandchildren. Once and a while I would yelp from the pain, but Gerard would kiss me forehead and stroke my hair to help. He was everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We turnt up to the hospital and a nurse got out a wheel chair. She said I could have one person with me and I chose Gerard. I got dressed in a hospital gown and they put me on a bed thing. Let's have babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been here for hours and the lady doctor finally told me we were getting closer to the actual birth.

"Okay Ms Iero, I want you to give a push at the count of 3. 1... 2... 3... PUSH!" She orders and I scream in pain as I try.

"You're doing well, baby." Gerard whispers and kisses my hand as I squeeze it in pain.

"You owe me, Gerard!" I yell as I felt a contraction.

"Why?"

"You got me pregnant with three babies!" I bark.

I hear the doctor giggle.

"You better be a good father." She giggles again.

"Are you kidding me? I'll be the best father! Kids will be jealous that they don't have a amazing father like me!" He states.

"You better." I laugh.

"Oh I will." He smirks.

"I want you to push. 1.. 2.. 3.. PUSH!" She yells.

I scream and kick the bed as I push. I look up to see Gerard kissing my sweaty forehead.

"I see a head!"  The doctor says with excitement. "PUSH!"

I squeeze Gerard's hand and push as hard as I can.

"It's a girl!" The doctor cheers and gives our baby to a nurse whilst I hear a small cry.

Soon the nurse cleans her, and comes back with her in a pink blanket. She passes our baby to Gerard, who is crying with joy. Seeing him hug her was beautiful. The way she wrapped her small fingers around his thumb and how he kissed her forehead. I'll never stop loving this man.

He put her in the crib next to the bed and held my hand again, with tears brimming his eyes.

"Two more to go, Hazel nut." He whispered. I smile and kiss his hand.

"I see a head! PUSH!" The doctor orders and I scream as I push.

I hear another cry. I smile and Gerard starts crying again. I feel a few tears fall.

"It's a girl!" The doctor sings and gives our baby girl to the nurse again.

The nurse comes back with our beautiful baby in a pink blanket and hands her to Gerard. Gerard giggles as the baby yawns and grabs his shirt. He kisses her cheek and rocks her to stop her crying. He puts her in the crib next to the other one.

He holds my hand again. I smile and push the strand of hair hanging behind his ear.

"Another head! 1... 2.. 3... PUSH!" The doctor declares.

I squeeze Gerard's hand and push as hard as I can. I see the doctor hold my son, but there's no cry. Wait, what! I look at Gerard with panic and he gives me the same look. The doctor rushes into another room and I feel tears brimming my eyes. Gerard soothes me and kisses my forehead.

Soon, the doctor comes in with a crying baby in a blue blanket.

"He was just in shock from the birth, don't worry he's fine now." She says and we both breathe with relief. 

She gives him to Gerard and she goes to get our family and friends. 

Gerard smiles and kisses our son's small, delicate hand. The baby sucked on Gerard's pinkie finger until Gerard told me to move over. I move over and Gerard passes me our baby boy and our second baby girl. Gerard holds our first daughter and sits next to me on the bed. 

"Welcome to the world." Gerard whispers and kisses all of the babies' foreheads.

He wraps his other hand around my waist and kisses my lips. I smile in the kiss and kissed back. He rested his head on my shoulder and I kiss his head.

"I love you, Hazel nut."

"I love you, Geebear."

We stay like that for a while until everyone comes rushing in. The all gasp and aww when they see us holding the babies. Donna takes a picture of us and smiles. Mikey runs up to the bed and bounces up and down. 

"I'm a uncle!" He sings. "Can I hold them, Gee?"

"Not yet, you might break them." He chuckles.

I look over to see Frank with a small smile.

"What's the names of my great-grandchildren?" Grandma asks.

"This is Birdie Frankie Way. We were gonna name her Pixel, but nah." Gerard smiles as he holds up Birdie.

"This is Hiro Donna-Marie Way and this is Elijah Michael Way." I giggle and hold them up.

"Why not Iero?" Patrick asks.

"We plan on getting married in the future." Gerard smirks and everyone claps there hands.. except for Frank.

"FRANK! This is the birth of your nieces and nephew. Atleast be happy for the kids." Pete whines.

"I am happy for the kids.. just not the father." He replies and storms out.

Everyone looks pissed at Frank while he leaves as I look at Gerard and see that he looks glum. I kiss his lips and see a that Donna had started recording.

"Don't listen to him. For as long as I've known you, you haven't listened. I'll always love you." I smile.

"I'll always love you too, Hazel." He smiles and kisses my nose.

"NOT INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN!" Josh exclaims.

We both laugh.

"If they're our kids, they're gonna see a lot of that." Gerard smirks and nuzzles himself in the crook of my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long update gap, I've been stressed because I didn't know how to write this one. Vote or comment. Love ya'll.

~Dino Jay-Jay