Chapter 17: Mama And Papa bird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in House of Gold,

"If they're our kids, they're gonna see a lot of that." Gerard smirks and nuzzles himself in the crook of my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a month and we've been doing well. Gerard and I take shifts for the babies and he keeps on saying how Hiro and Birdie won't get boyfriends, 'cause he'll scare them away.

"Mama bird, wake up." I hear Gerard sing.

I groan and hide my face in the pillow. He chuckles and jumps next to be on the bed. I feel Gerard nudge my arm with his nose. I giggle and roll on top of him, staring up at the ceiling.

"Only if papa bird gives me a kiss?" I smirk.

"But papa bird always gives you kissies!" He groans.

"Then mama bird won't move." 

"Fine! But mama bird has to have fun with papa bird tonight!" He now smirks and I roll my eyes playfully.

I roll off him and Gerard kisses me on the lips softly. He picks me up bridal style and keeps on kissing my cheek. Even when we walk in the kitchen. Frank's there and rolls his eyes at us. I flip him off and Gerard puts me down. 

"Where's the baby birds, papa bird?" I ask.

"Brother bird has the baby birds," He smiles.

Mikey comes running in with Hiro on his shoulders, Birdie on one arm and Elijah on the other.

"They're fun." He laughs.

He gives us the babies and goes to eat with Frank. We put the babies in their high chairs and Gerard helps me make the babies breakfast. It's mashed fruit. Once and a while Gerard pecks me on the cheek and I go to get some fruit, when I hear Mikey talk.

"Why do you hate my brother?" Mikey says a little sad.

"I hate him for hanging out with her when we were younger. I him for dating her. I hate for being the father of her babies. I hate him."

"You can't hate him for being happy!" Mikey snaps and storms into the kitchen.

Soon as he enters, I run up to him and hug him tightly. He clenches onto me and sobs into my shirt. Gerard notices Mikey upset and asked what happened. I told him to feed the babies and took Mikey outside to talk. He curled next to me. I always felt like his older sister.

"I remember when I first met you." I say.

"Really? I can't remember?" He says confused.

"You were little and I was having christmas day at yours." I smile at the memories.

~~

We go inside to see Gerard feeding the babies and Elijah spitting it out with a giggle.

"Elijah Michael Way! Eat your freaking food!" Gerard grumbles and gives Hiro more mashed fruit. 

Birdie puts some in her hair whilst Hiro is being a good girl and actually eating her food. I sit on Gerard's lap and feed Elijah. He swallows all of it and I kiss his forehead. I turn around and Gerard's jaw is hanging open.

"He loves getting kissed after eating. He knows mama bird will kiss him and papa bird won't." I smirk.

"You can't give him all the kisses though! I need some too!" He chuckles.

"Mikey, wanna help bath them?" I ask.

He nods with excitement. Gerard picks up Hiro, I pick up Birdie and Mikey picks up Elijah. We walk to the bathroom and as I start to run the water, Gee and Mike undress them. We place them in carefully.

Gerard puts bubbles in the bath and Hiro tries popping them. Birdie eats one and makes a face. Elijah splashes them. This is the cutest thing in the world. I take a picture and post it on instagram.

Speaking of insta.. I look up Frnkiero and what pops up shocks me. He has a bunch of pictures of him and the babies on there. There's one when Gerard and I are asleep in the hospital bed holding them. 'My sister just had beautiful triplets!' I look at the comments:

Trickster: SO CUTE!
JoJoDunDun: >~<
TylerDaMan: I want a baby. Now.
BrendyBoo: Tell them I said they look cute together!
PeterWentz: THEY ARE MI KIDZ NOT YOURS!
JaredLOL: Cute babies doe.
Bobert: DAMN IS THAT GERARD WAY? I DIDN'T KNOW UR SIS HAD KIDZ WITH HIM!

I laugh and show Gerard. He chuckles and pulls out his phone. He starts recording us.

"What are we doing, mommy?" Gerard says.

"Cleaning the babies, daddy." I smirk.

"Ew don't call each other that while the babies are here! Cover your virgin ears!" Mikey yelps and Gerard stops recording it and puts it on instagram.

We take the babies out and dress them. We play with the babies until Gerard said something I love to hear come out of his mouth.

"I love you, Hazel." He said and cuddled me as the babies (Including Mikey) was asleep from playing too much, slept on the floor next to us.

"I love you too, Gerard." I smiled and kissed him slowly. 

We layed there for a while. Enjoying each other. Enjoying the sound of snores from our kids. Enjoying life as it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated, my laptop was getting fixed. Hope you likey. Vote or comment. Love ya'll.
~Dino Jay-Jay