Chapter 7: I can't help falling in love with you

Okay, I don't know if you have noticed, but when I write the date I never put the year. So let me explain what I'm gonna do now. 
1.They're gonna be born in the year 2000.
2. It's my universe, so the music they listen to will be published at different years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in House of Gold,

  "I love you so much."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 27 2011
Dear Diary,
School succckkkkkkssssss!! Gerard still hangs out with me. I think I like him.. Like like him. GOD HELP ME!

I put my diary away in my bag as Gerard starts to walk over to the table. It kinda changed now as it's only me, Gerard, Patrick and Avril who sit there. Frank, Bob and Ray walk into the room with a smug look on their faces. What did they do now!

They giggle as two boys walk into the cafe. They both have soaked heads. Did Frank and his dweebs give them swirlies! Bob shoots spit balls at them. One had bright pink hair, cool! I gesture them to sit with us until Taylor shouts.

"OH LOOK! HAZEL IS HELPING THE NEWBIES! YOU GUYS ARE SOO STUPID!" 

Everyone starts laughing as Gerard and I both stand up smirking.

"HONEY, WE'RE SASSY, NOT STUPID! WE WOULD INSULT YOU, BUT YOU'RE BRAIN WOULDN'T PROCESS IT IN TIME!" We giggle.

Everyone laughs at her, causing her to sulk and walk out of the room. We sit back down and the two new boys came over.

"Can we sit with you guys?" The one with the pink hair asks. I nod. They sit between Avril and I. "I'm Josh and this is Tyler."

"Cool! Would you like to go on our chart?" I reply.

"Chart?" Tyler exlclaims in confusion. I get out my diary and flick to the back of it, pushing it infront of them. It was a chart that said who we were to each other and our nicknames and stuff:

Avril Lavigne: Nickname is Ava. Avril is the mouthy one.
Patrick Stump: Nickname is Pattycakes. Patrick is the brainy one.Gerard Way: Nickname is Gee but only Hazel can call him Geebear. Gerard is the kind one.Hazel Iero: Nickname is Oreo but only Gerard can call her Hazel nut. Hazel is the violent one.

"Three questions?" Tyler asks.

"Okay." Avril replies.

"One, can we join?"

"Okay."

"Two, What's up with the 'Only Hazel and Only Gerard' thing?"

"They've known each other ever since they were 7, so they have a connection that no one can brake."

"Oh okay. Three, is Frank you're brother?" He asks me shakily.

"Sadly yes. But I try to ignore him. I'm sorry for him giving you a swirlie." I say ashamed of him.

"That's okay." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school and we were writing Tyler and Josh in the chart whlist waiting to be picked up.

Tyler Joseph: Nickname is Ty. Tyler is the awkward one.
Josh Dun: Nickname is Jo Jo. Josh is the smooth one.