Chapter 11: Broken bed, angry Frank, titanic & Italian speaking.*

* Means kinda smut warning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in House of Gold,

I ran downstairs, ate, and hopped in the car with Gran, Gee and Frank. More news about my death.. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th of January, 2016.
Dear Diary,
They told me yesterday I was getting way better and that my hair should start growing back. Yay. Gerard moved in last night and Frank is being a dick about it.

I place my diary on the bookshelf and go downstairs to the living room. Gerard is sleeping on the couch in a flannel top and his boxes, whlist Frank is quietly growling at him. I roll my eyes and go wake Gerard up.

"Geebear, wake up." I say softly as I shake him. 

He smiles with his eyes still closed and quickly pulls me down on top of him. I giggle and kiss his nose, causing it to scrunch up.

"Get a room!" Frank snaps.

"We're in one. You fuck off?!" I snap back, hearing Gerard giggle in the background.

"I have an idea!" I smirk and pull Gerard upstairs to our room.

~~~~~~~~~

Gerard does one huge thrust that makes the bed to slam against the wall hard. I can feel myself getting closer and closer. 

"GERARD!" I scream as I hit my climax. 

I must have set him off because he screams my name and gives one last thrust, causing the bed legs to give way and fall on the ground. The impact makes Gerard fall on top of me. We both giggle and I curl into Gerard's chest.

"You know our bed is probably broken?" I laugh.

"We destroyed it." He smirks and wraps his arms around me. 

We spoon for a while until we hear a knock on the door.

"I JUST GOT BACK HOME! I'M MAKING PANCAKES!" My grandma shouts.

I groan and get up with Gerard. As we get dress, I notice the bed is flat on the ground. We really need a new bed. I kiss him lightly on the lips and grab his hand.

"I love you, Gerard Way." I smile.

"I love you, Hazel Iero." He smiles and nuzzles his face in my neck. 

I giggle and walk down the stairs hand in hand. When we reach the kitchen, Frank's head snaps up at us and he growls loudly.. And before you know it, Frank jumps from the dining room table and lands on Gerard. The impact sends Gee backwards and falls to the ground as Frank punches Gerard violently.

"YOU. PIECE. OF. SHIT!" Frank screams in between the punches. "FIGHT BACK!"

I quickly try to pull Frank off Gerard in panic as Frank is now trying to choke Gerard and Gee is turning pink.

"I will not hurt the brother of Hazel." Gerard manages to say.

Grandma quickly picks up her frying pan and smacks Frank in the shoulder with it. He hisses in pain and I hold him down as Grandma goes to get ice for Gerard's face. When they both come back I get off Frank and kiss every inch of Gee's head.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT FRANK!" My grandma was bright red.

"He.." Frank says taking short breaths.

"HE WHAT!"

"He slept with Hazel! That's right! I heard you two!" Frank barks.

"So what! They're dating and can do what ever they feel like!" My grandma shouts.

I smile at the fact that my grandma was sticking up for me and Gerard for having sex.. I don't know if any grandma would actually do that.

"I'm going to my room!" He snarls and walks off.

"STAY IN THERE!" Grandma sasses back.

We carry on. Grandma made the pancakes, we ate them, then sat in the living room and watched some old movies. We watched Titanic and when it came up to the flying scene, Gerard and I stood up knowing all the words. My grandma laughed at us.

I closed my eyes and felt Gerard's arms around my waist.

"Do you trust me?" He says in time with Jack, making my grandma laugh even harder.

"I trust you." I say with Rose.

He slowly starts lifting my arms and as he wraps his arms around my waist again he whispers,

"Alright, Open your eyes."

I open my eyes and fake gasp.

"I'm flying, Jack!" I say with a huge smile. (Grandma status: Still laughing her ass off)

Gerard leans his head on my shoulder and entwines our fingers together.

"Come, Josephine, in my flying machine, going up, she goes up, up she goes." Gerard sings with Jack.

He brings my arms down slowly and kisses me softly but passionately. I bring my right up and wrap it around his neck as we kiss; just like the movie. (Grandma status: Laughing and crying at the same time.)

"Molto bene! Molto bello!" My grandma praises.

I giggle at Gerard's confused facial expression.

"We're American of an Italian descent. My grandma speaks English and Italian." I say.

He nods in reply.

"Nocciola, sai come ho ! Guarda! Ho confuso il povero ragazzo !" She complains and points to Gerard.

"Nonna mi dispiace, E 'stato così carino però." I reply.

"Sei un ragazzo dolce , Gerard. Ora sto andando fare il pranzo." She said to Gerard with a big smile and walked into the kitchen.

"What did she say?" He asks.

"She said that you were a sweet boy and she was going to make lunch." I reply with a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated! I've been packing for a trip that I'm going to. I leave in one day and won't be back until a week so and there is no wifi up there. Vote or comment.

~Dino Jay-Jay