Chapter 15: A Better Kiss, A Hotter Touch, A Better Fuck

Song for the moment ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in House of Gold,

 "Pete and I met when I was 10. He's the cousin of Brendon Urie, and don't worry Gee, he's gay AF!"   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick's POV

DAMN THAT BOY IS CUTE! Whlist I was checking him out, I got a text,

Tyxo: U R SOOOO CHECKING HIM OUT, OH MY LORDIE LORDIE WOO!

I looked up at Tyler and saw Josh and himself wiggling their eyebrows at me. I knew I was turning bright red, so I quickly made an excuse to leave the room.

"I-I don't feel well, I'm g-gonna be sick." I said quickly. 

As I tried to leave, Josh grabbed my arm with a evil smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh buddy, did you catch the flu?" He teased.

"I'm.. Pregnant! YEA I'M PREGNANT AND I'M GONNA PUKE, SO MOVE BITCH AND GET OUT THE WAY!" I yelled and opened the door, running out.

As I ran to my bathroom, I heard Pete giggle. I turnt crimson.

Pete's POV

"I'm.. Pregnant! YEA I'M PREGNANT AND I'M GONNA PUKE, SO MOVE BITCH AND GET OUT THE WAY!" A very adorable boy quickly yelled at ran out of the room.

I giggled at his adorable actions.

"He's cute." I giggled again, earning some questionable looks from people.

"He was checking you out." Gerard chuckled.

That gave me a great idea. Since he already likes me.. I see a plan forming.. I stopped giggling and smiled like a little child.

"I'm going to check on him and his baby." I said, skipping out the room.

Frank's POV

What the fuck just happened? Did Pete seriously just giggle and called Patrick cute after his stuttered and said he was preggers? WTF?? I looked at everyone else with the same facial expression. There was an awkward silence in the room until we heard a gasp.

"Are one of them hurt?" Hazel said.

"Let's check. They might have broken something or something?" Tyler suggested.

"Something or something? Nice vocab, dude." I teased as we all stood up to go see with all the drama llama is about.

We slowly walked down the dark halls, trying to figure what room they were in. I saw a slight dimmed light from under a door. The door was light blue that said 'PATRICK'S ALONE TIME ROOM' What is he, fucking 5? I pointed to the door and everyone agreed to check that one.

I slowly opened the door an inch, when I heard another gasp.. then a moan.. oh god! I quickly shut the door and turnt to face everyone else.

"I heard a gasp, then a moan..." I whispered.

"Hey, they're probably pranking us." Gerard snickered.

I rolled my eyes at him. To me he's an idiot. Complete hog. I honestly wonder what Hazel sees in that.. thing. Hazel cuts infront of me and opens the door. We all walk in to see something I've never wanted to see or hear.

Hazel's POV

Omg. There in front of us, were Pete and Patrick. On a bed. Completely naked. Patrick's legs wrapped around Pete's waist. Pete fucking Patrick. Pete sucking Patrick's neck. Both a fucking moaning mess.

"O-OH HARDER D-DADDY! FUCK! HARDER DADDY! Y-YES!" Patrick screamed as Pete thrusted into him hard and fast. 

Pete grunted in response. Gerard got his hand and covered my eyes, whilst Frank covered my ears.

"PETE WENTZ, GET YOU'RE DICK OUT OF PATRICK'S ASS RIGHT NOW." Frank and Gerard barked at the same time.

They removed there hands when Patrick and Pete were dressed and bright red. Daddy. Ha. We all walked into his bedroom and sat there in an even more awkward ssilence.

"Let's forget about this, shall we?" Frank asked and we all nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope ya like it. Vote or Comment. Love ya'll lots.

~Dino Jay-Jay.