Chapter 13: The gender, shopping and a knock on the door..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously in House of Gold,

Three. Three babies. I love her so much. Hazel is perfect. She is my best friend, my girlfriend and my soon to be mother of my children.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel's POV (Just so you know)

27 February 2016.

I woke up in pain. Too much pain. I started to freak out and gasp for air as I shake Gerard awake. A few shakes, and he bounces up with shock. He sees the look of panic on my face and picks me up, rushing down to grandma.

Grandma was always up around 11.00 P.M for some strange reason, so soon as she saw us she grabbed the keys and rushed us to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up in an hospital bed and gown. I turnt to my side to see a sleeping Gerard sitting in a chair, grasping my hand. I rub my fingers softly over his hand and he slowly wakes up. When he does, he gives me a sleepy smile and kisses my nose.

"How are you feeling, Hazel nut?" He asks.

"Fine.. What was wrong?" I reply.

"Grandma is finding out now." He yawns.

What do you know, grandma and a doctor came in soon as Gerard finished his sentence. The doctor leaves and grandma gives me a sad smile.

"You almost lost the babies.." She trails off.

I turn to Gerard to see tears brimming his eyes. 

"They are fine now, do not worry. They did say that you're at the lowest level of cancer, so being pregnant could help make it go away." She says softly.

I smile and nod.

~~~~~~~~~

Soon as I hopped in bed with Gerard, he rested his head near my stomach and talking to the babies. I smiled and stroke his hair as he did so.

"Hello, babies! Daddy here! I'm so glad we still have you guys. I love you three so much." He sang softly as he kissed my stomach.

Gerard crawled back up to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. We started spooning and he peppered my neck with little kisses.

"Goodnight, beautiful, I love you." He mumbled in my ear happily.

"Goodnight, handsome, I love you too." I giggled before falling into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Date:8 March 2016
Dear Diary,
Today Gerard, Mikey, Josh, Tyler and I were going shopping for the babies. We didn't know the genders yet, but were still buying stuff anyway. Frank is still sulking.

I put my diary under my pillow and race downstairs to see Gerard, Mikey, Josh and Tyler talking. When they saw me, their mouths hung.

"Damn girl! Pregnant and hot!" Josh chuckled as he gestured to all of me.

"I love your hair, It's growing fast." Tyler said awkwardly as he gestured to my short hair.

We all laughed at his awkwardness and Gerard wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful, Hazel nut." He sang.

"OKAY OKAY STOP WITH THE SWEET TALK! LEGGO SHOPPING FOR THE BABIES!" Josh shouted and ran with Mikey and Tyler to his car.