03: Sisters

"We'll never be seperated. We'll be always together,okay?"

"Yes!"

____________________________________

"Damn,I can't sleep."

My name is Shiena Fukujima. I've been here for almost two weeks,as a UNISIA member in JWCEB. My job is mostly handling the paperworks and documents of this branch. But,sometimes I fight in combat,as a long-range assaulter. I'm not as strong as Hatsuka and Shiori,but still I'm much more stronger than Kotone.

I didn't tell Hatsuka about my past. Maybe that's the reason she accepted me without any hesitation. That's right,maybe that's the reason.....

____________________________________

I opened the door into Hatsuka's office and find no one there. I was going to hand these documents to her but,all I can do now is just wait.

Five minutes passed,and I thought she came back. But,the one who entered the office is Kotone,not Hatsuka. She was holding a teapot and a few teacups in her hands.

"Good morning,Kotone. What are you going to do with those things you're holding?"

"Ah,this? I was thinking that we can have some tea while waiting for Hatsuka and Shiori."

She walked towards the desk and started preparing tea. She was always very skilled at making tea. Maybe that's one of her talents,I think.

"Did Hatsuka and Shiori tell you where they went?"I asked.

"Oh,they went to make a contract with the Shinonome family. About medical assistance and stuff."

"..!"

As soon as I heard that name,I quickly stood up and left the office. I've always hated that name,or even hated hearing it. It just makes me angry.

I headed to the Shinonome Company building not far from here. The security officer let me in as soon as he saw my uniform.

____________________________________

"Thanks for coorperating with me,Hatsuka. I'm sure the cure can be produced to help him."

"Thank you. I'll leave this to you."

When I was still changing my clothes,my cellphone rang. The name 'Yumi' displayed on the screen. After answering the call,I ended up in this building,having to have a meeting with the Shinonome family heir for some business.The heir was Yumi Shinonome,my childhood friend. There's a lot of story behind our past,which caused her the need to use the wheelchair for the rest of her life. And here I am,in front of her,having a short meeting for the reason I've came here.

"Sorry,Hatsuka. There's something I have to tell you,regarding my father's contract with you."

"I didn't make any contract with your father."

"That's right,but...He wants to make a deal with you. You know,right? My father's always like this."

"It's okay. It's not like I mind that. So,what's the deal?"

"My father...he knew about the disease of the president of Japan War Citadel. I know it's personal for you since you're the closest to him for the moment,but...he wants to make a deal. In exchange,he'll produce the cure for the disease,in any means."

I frowned and clenched my fists.

"He's taking advantage of the situation,huh? What does he need me do? In order to produce the cure?"