08: Equivalance

"Haaah....hah...."

I'm losing concious. In a few minutes time,I'll die from suffocation. Mitsuki was kneeling near by me,still shocked and not knowing what happened to me. She was crying,even though I do not know the reason. It was only a matter of time till I meet my fate.

"Sis,hang on!"

Huh? Someone called me....and the voice was so familiar.

"Irori....What are you doing here...?"Mitsuki asked as she wiped her tears away.

My younger sister appeared. After this long time wanting to see her,I finaly got to meet her again. She didn't look like she changed,but the only difference is her black uniform. It did hurt me a little when I see that.

"Irori,I thought you insisted to not come here....Anyway, why are you holding that book? Why is Claura Westellia....next to you?"Mitsuki asked.

"I'm sorry,Mitsuki. I have to save Sis. That's why I came,"Irori answered as she approached me.

"Don't tell me you have mastered black magic?! That's why....that's why you came here like this?"

".....That's true. I knew this would happen. I knew that Sis will end up like this....as long as she has Muramasa with her. And,I mastered black magic because I need it. I need it,to save Sis...."

She looked at me with such sad eyes, when knowing that I'm not going to make it. She lifted me up and placed me on her laps.

"I'm sorry,Sis.....It must've hurt a lot, right?"she asked with teary eyes.

I slowly reached out my hand and put it at Irori's cheek.

"Ah....Glad to see you again...."

I could barely smile since I did not have much energy now. I came to notice that her expression was weird. She was crying, even though she said that there was a way to save me. Her comrade, named Claura was drawing something onto the floor. She drew it around me, and it looked like a weird circle, used for rituals or else.

"I'm sorry, Sis.....This is the only way to save you.....I'm sorry....."

Saving me using black magic....I don't want that. It may turn me into a monster. Maybe a monster which don't even have feelings or inhuman.

"Irori,just let me die....! I don't want to live like this.....Kahh!"

I coughed out blood and dirtied Irori's clothes.

"What are you doing,Irori.....? Let Hatsuka go,"Mitsuki said as she walked towards us.

But, it was too late. The circle was already complete and Irori was chanting as she held her grimoire. Mitsuki ran towards Irori and tried to stop her, but Claura stopped her by threatening her with her blade.

I thought it was unfair. I finally got to see Irori again, but why did it end up like this? Why did God had to make our reunion like this? It's so unfair....

A knife pierced through my chest from the back, reaching almost to my heart. Irori stabbed the knife further in until it pierced my heart.

"Live, Sis. Even though as a monster."

My life was ended. I can't feel any part of my body. I was so cold. I can't see anything or feel anything. Maybe this is the feeling when people die. Ah, I wish I could just live a little longer.....to see my sister again.

____________________________________

"Thank you for coming, Miss Claura."

I tried to stand in a polite manner, but I was too nervous to do so. I am facing one of the high rankers in the Dusk Knights, and there are actually only ten of them which are elite. Claura Westellia is well-known for her strength and also her smartness in all kinds of matter.