Warped Tour

It was around 6am and I had to get up and get ready. My mom was already up getting ready for work. Ever since my dad died and both my older brothers went to college it's just been me and her. She does her best to protect me and I do the same for her. She works day shifts and I work afternoon. And then both of us some home around 6:30 but today was different. I wasn't going to work. Instead I was going to my favorite music festival ever, Warped Tour. Since my friends are on the tour as the 'warped youtubers'  I get let in for free. Which sucks really I hate skipping the line and all like it just makes me feel bad but they always drag me down. They do it on purpose. I hate attention and I hate when people think I use them or when people think I am using other people. This happened quite a lot actually. Even though I was nowhere near being popular on the internet I had friends who were. And I always tell them they never have to mention me if anything to not do it at all. I know ill get a lot of hate and that's something I never dealt well with. I'd also like to keep my following at a low to the point where I can reply to all my mentions and DMs rather then being flooded with them. so when I became friends with my best friends it was quite hard because they always insisted I just start YouTube. They knew I hated my job but I had to keep it in order to pay for college and such. I always declined though. It's not really my thing.

I got ready in under an hour surprisingly. I put on my zip up galaxy bralet along with high waisted black ripped shorts with studs. I left my hair normal and curly as I put on my galaxy vans SnapBack with sunglasses and black vans (photo on the side) I did normal causal waterproof makeup. My eyebrows, mascara, and winged eyeliner was all it took.

I walked out of my bedroom and into the living room area where my mom sat in her uniform drinking coffee. "Hey mom" I said sitting beside her. She smiled at me

"Morning Flower" she said as I got up once again to head towards the kitchen "hey make sure you eat breakfast ok! And bring water if you're not gonna eat during the tour" I smiled at her "it's fine mom I'll eat breakfast but I'm pretty sure Robby has access to catering so I'll just stick with him when he goes to see Bryan and everyone else"

a year or two ago at warped I past out after seeing Pierce the Veil live because the food there was too expensive and we didn't bring enough water.

She nodded her head as she got up to put her mug in the sink. "Be careful then" she smiled and hugged me. See, me and my mom are close. We are total opposites but we are always there for each other.

I nodded to her as she left for work. I grabbed my backpack along with an apple to take with me. I clicked off the TV. They were showing reruns of Teen Wolf season 1. I stopped watching after Season 3 because Allison died and well so did my dad and my brothers were off to college and it sucked cause my oldest brother and I watched it together. Yes, don't make fun of us ok!

I walked out of the apartment door and down the hallway to the parking garage. I made my way to my car. It was an all too familiar blue jeep. My brother thought It'd be funny to get me one all because his humor was similar to mister Stiles Stilinski. So I had a car that matched his.

I hopped into the car and turned it on. The music from the radio seemed to Blair immediately playing Kali Ma by Neck Deep. I smiled and nodded my head to the song as I munched on my apple. I pulled out into the streets of San Fransisco. Considering Warped Tour was right outside of San Fransisco I thought I'd get there quick but it just so happens I was caught in traffic. Lovely. I kind of liked being in traffic. I had time to just sit and listen to music as loud as I wanted.

Traffic started to clear up as I began to jam to Paramore. I pulled up to the venue that warped tour was being held at and parked across the street. I texted Damon because I knew he would already be awake to come let me in. He came down to give me my pass that said "property of" on top of a square and in the square read "Warped Youtubers" in nearly perfect hand writing. I smiled at Damon and laughed a little as a few people in the line began to scream his name. He put his hand on my lower back as to push me into the venue and away from the screaming fangirls. I laughed inside knowing that just a few years ago that was me screaming in line. Wow way to make me feel old fangirls.