Homies and Holding Hands

Dylan and I got to the as it is stage which happened to be the indoor part of the venue although it wasn't necessarily indoor. It was hard to explain. There was an entrance and there was a roof when you first walk in. But that eventually opens up. The stage and the floor are covered by the roof and then there are chairs. Then behind the chairs there is a green field where people can lay and sit down. I decided to drag Dylan down to the floor. Now of course the floor was were the mosh pits were so in order for me and Dylan to not get separated we had to hold onto each other tightly.

I grabbed his hand and I felt something it was like our hands fit together. But I couldn't possibly fall for this person I just met? I ignored the feeling and dragged him down to the floor. See, I'm an expert at getting to the front row and concerts. I took Dylan with me and we made it to second row before we began to get pushed. Dylan grabbed my hand tighter and I held onto him like our lives depended on not separating and apparently the person in front of us noticed our struggle.

"Here you guys go in front of me" the girl smiled politely. I smiled back

"Thank you so much!!" I thanked her as we switch positions quickly me and Dylan no longer being pushed around yet, for some strange reason he didn't let go of my hand...

My thoughts were cut off when Patty Walters yelled "HANDS UP" into the microphone he began clapping and I followed along to the beat I knew this song oh too well. They were playing can't save myself I wanted to clap but I didn't want to let go of Dylan. He seemed to feel the same. He loosened the grip on my hand and instead linked our arms together so we were still connected but our hands were free. I smiled as I began to clap along to the rhythm patty had created. I sang a long to the song getting lost into the music. The song ended and I cheered and surprisingly so did Dylan. I smiled

"Do you like them?" I asked hopefully smiling.

"Hell yea! That song was amazing!" I smiled widely. And in linked our arms and grabbing onto his hand once more. And then patty fucking Walters called me out (in a good way)

"You know I just wanna say you have a beautiful voice" he motioned towards me. I was a bit confused so I pointed at myself as if asking if he was talking about me. He nodded "yes you" he pointed to me once more

I smiled so freaking wide hurt "thank you so much! I love you" I said

"I love you too sweetie" he said and then he left to go give a speech about people at concerts who sing their hearts out and get lost in the music. I was unbelievably happy. I couldn't stop smiling and gawking. That seriously just happened!! (This actually did happen at warped it wasn't to me tho lol)

Dylan laughed at me and I smiled even wider. After a few more songs As it Is ended and we exited the indoor part of the venue that wasn't indoor.

"That was amazing!!" I said excitedly there was a huge crowd and Dylan and I were still holding hands. I think at this moment in time it was impossible to separate us.

"Yea it was!! They were an awesome band" he smiled and so did I

"Ok but patty fucking Walters complimented me in front of everyone!! Do you know how insane that is!!" I was so unbelievably happy but my happiness and squealing was cut off when Dylan's phone rang. He answered it but still refused to let go of my hand. And for the first time I actually looked down at our hands and smiled. They fit together and look right together. They look like those tumblr pictures that people take when they hold hands and walk.

"Ok well while you guys left me I met a girl and she's kinda determined in showing me some bands so can she come with us? Besides her friends kinda ditched her" I looked back up and him.