Sleep My Darling

"Woah that was intense" Dylan said sipping tears away from his eyes.

"Yea" I yawned out stretching my arms "I'm tired" I closed my eyes and let my head fall on his shoulder

"I'll take you home" he began to say but I nodded my head "I'll sleep hear...just..just call my mom"

"I don't have her number" I handed him my phone with my eyes still closed "I uh don't know the password" I sighed lifting up my hand and putting my thumb against the home button "you can add your finger print if you want. I don't really care." He nodded once and then I turned around wrapping the blanket around me.

"Hi uh this is Dylan. Iris wanted me to call you to say she's sleeping here. I- What?! No! Not like that!" I laughed a little at Dylan and my mom conversing

"Yea I think she's already asleep. Ok yea alright bye. Have a goodnight"

I could hear the phone shut off and then felt Dylan get up I frowned turning around and grabbing his wrist before he could leave

"Stay"

I don't know what caused me to say it. Maybe it was because of how sleep deprived I am or maybe it's because I was scared of having a nightmare. Ever since my brothers left I've had these horrid nightmares of our family. And I hated it.

Dylan nodded his head once "ok let me just put this away" he said holding up the half full ice cream bucket.

He came back 5 minuets later wearing pajama pants and no shirt but I was too tired to care. I turned around so that I was facing him.

"Can I see your hand?" I asked...damn...I was really sleep deprived..

He nodded and gave me his hand taking mine in his own. They say there are three ways you know if you and a guy are meant to be 1. If your hands fit together perfectly 2. If you look good in his clothes and 3. You spend all of your time together no matter what.

Im not saying I'm falling for this guy but I'm not denying it. I don't wanna date him it's more of a if he asked me out I'd say yes. But that's not going to happen and I keep telling myself that. He's probably going to go back to LA, meet this fucking model and then drop me in an instant.

I held Dylan's hand in mine and well, they fit together perfectly. I didn't know if I liked it or not but right now I was too tired to care. I turned my hand around but grabbed onto his fingers so he wouldn't think I was letting go.

I turned around once again but this time took his hand with me. He scooted my body closer to his and we both got comfortable and then we fell asleep.

⚜⚜⚜

My eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light. I glanced down to see my hands tangled with Dylan's and my other hand over my head. I glanced down once again making sure I had clothes on and sighed in relief when I noticed I did. I barley remember what happened last night after the movie ended. I guess I fell asleep here. Wait.

My mom!

She's going to kill me oh god. I released Dylan's hand and threw the blankets and pillows off of me scrambling off the bed looking for my phone.

Dylan stirred in his groaning slightly.

"What are you doing" he groaned his eyes still closed

"Uh looking for my phone" I dead panned

"Why"

"Because my moms going to kill me! She probably thought I was kidnapped or something!"

Dylan stirred once again and furrowed his eyebrows "you told me to call your mom last night. You're fine, she's fine. Go back to sleep" I sighed

"I can't once I'm up I'm up" I smiled at me "come here" he extended his arm out and I rolled my eyes taking my hand in his. He pulled me down to the bed next to him. Suddenly Talk is Cheap by Chet Faker

I groaned in annoyance "you're sleeping on my phone idiot" he laughed a little and I rolled my eyes taking out my phone from under him and checking the time 8:36 am. Ok maybe I should go back to sleep.

"Go to sleep my darling

Cause I'm too tired to take you home

I just wanna sleep right next to you

So please lay down"

I laughed as Dylan sand the words to the rhythm of Talk is Cheap I rolled my eyes and later next to hm resting my head on his chest. "Go to sleep darling, we can adventure later"

I laughed again as I closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

⚜⚜⚜

I opened my eyes this time to be met by a pair of blue ones staring back at me

"We're you watching me sleep?" I laughed

"Nah"

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I should probably go home now." I said checking the time on my phone. "We can go adventuring at night" Dylan laughed and sat up as well putting his arm around me.

"Wait I want to take a picture of this" I laughed and rolled my eyes "I swear to god if you post a picture of me with bed head" I laughed again "no weirdo!! I just like to take pictures. I normally never post them"

"You know I don't even have any of your social medias" I laughed at him giving him my social media name. Whilst he followed my accounts I opened up my photo gallery on my phone.

"I take a lot of pictures" I said I smiled at the pictures of Kyle and I on a train track bridge back in Ohio. We took a bunch of selfies and a lot of other pictures where we were sitting on the edge.

I scrolled down to find pictures of me Robby and my digital escape all on the star walk laughing and more of Kyle Damon Johnnie Alex Robby jeydon and I on our penny boards going ahead of the group that didn't have theirs.

"Wow... These are actually pretty cool" I smiled "yea" I then showed him the pictures I took at warped when I was on Tyler's shoulders. We were all staring up at the phone that was attached to a selfies stick. I smiled and Tyler did too Dylan made a "I'm too punk rock for this" face holding up a rock sign and Khylin smiled as well and Mason just looked confused.  Dylan laughed

"Oh my god please send this to me" dylan stated still laughing.

I nodded and sent it to him and then pulled up the camera app. I laughed as soon as I saw our reflections. We looked horrible our bed head game was strong. I told Dylan not to fix his hair and we both looked at the camera. I smiled and Dylan was looking at me angrily. I laughed then kissed his cheek and he still made the angry face I rolled my eyes and cupped his face making it look like he was making a fish face. He did the same to me and I took another photo. "Please smile" I said to him and he sighed "fine"

I grinned at him and kissed his cheek while he was smiling then took another one where we were both just smiling at the camera.

"Send those to me" I nodded and got up grabbing my shoes "let's go looser"

"Oh god please don't tell me were going shopping"