Coffee Shops

we all pilled in the car in the same seats as before.

"my friends are up.They just texted me and wanted me to come tonight. is that alright? i can drive if you need me to i know the way"

"youre stuffs still at the house" Dylan pointed out. "yea ok. ill just go tomorrow " i said texting Shannon and telling her i wasnt going to make it.

We arrived back at dylans house and they dropped dylan and i off so everyone else could go back to their own homes.

"ill pick you up tomorrow morning yea?" shelly said sticking her head between tyler and dylan

"yep" i smiled at her "bye guys!" i yelled grabbing dylans hand as they drove away.

"come on im tired" i yawned opening the door and heading to the living room. i plopped down on the couch and grabbed my suitcase. i took out some a blue singlet with "broken crayons still color" written across it in various colors. I took out boy shorts and a sweater that was a size too big for me.

i went to go change and brush my teeth. As soon as I walked out I realized I didn't know where to sleep. I guess I'd just sleep on the couch.

I walked out and towards the couch plopping down beside Dylan who had sat there with the tv on.

"I'm gonna go to sleep dyl" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh you can sleep in the room over-"

"It's ok I'll sleep on the couch." I smiled reassuringly at him.

"But-" he started but I put my head on his lap getting comfortable. He sighed in defeat grabbing the blanket from behind him and putting it over my body.

He pushed a few strands of hair out of my face "good night" he whispered

I fell asleep with him twirling my hair and the sound of the walking dead theme song.

>>>

I woke up to banging on the front door, yet I was too tired to get up. I lied my head back down and realized that Dylan was still here. He was laying down on the outer part of the couch and I was on the inner part with my head against his chest.

The banging on the door continued and I sighed. I could feel Dylan stir in his sleep. He groaned as he woke up and once again there was someone banging at the door.

"What the hell" he yawned.

He groaned but sat up. I groaned when he did that cause I was comfortable. He smiled down at me and laughed a little as I tried to get comfortable again. He lifted my head up gently and placed a pillow as his replacement. I sighed in defeat and got as comfortable as I could get .

"Never mind Flower its for you you gotta get up" I frowned groaning as he moved the pillow and sat down beside me

"I don't wanna get up" I groaned putting my head on Dylan's shoulder

"Get up loser were going shopping" I heard a weird voice and Dylan laugh so I opened my eyes to see Shelly making the funniest hand mention ever I laughed as I sat up and hugged Shelly.

"No but seriously were all going to go meet at a coffee shop downtown and then go get our hair done and then go shopping.

I laughed rolling my eyes and getting up "ok ok" I said "I'm gonna go get ready"

I went into the bathroom to go change into some white shorts and a black see through flows tank top with a white tank top underneath. I had a black and white flannel and wrapped it around my waist.