You Still Got Me

School started two days ago and lemme tell you: senior year sucks.

A lot of people in school know me as the "girl who's friends with famous people but doesn't want to be famous"

Like I hate it! My friends I had in junior year all want something from me except the few friends I still have. Which is Paige, Nevaeh, Sage and Sarah.

I also have a few guy friends cause they don't really care who the hell I talk to except one friend of mine named Conor. He's basically my gay best friend... Everyone needs a gay best firmed in their life like let's be real here. He's the one I always go to for fashion advice the one who goes candle shopping with me and the one who helps me with boy problems. Again, great friend.

Right now I was in History class. Being bored. The only classes I ever pay attention in are the ones I need for college. So AP biology, art, band, and lunch and free period of course.

I had fairly good teachers my favorite is my art teacher. She's amazing and so incredibly nice.

I haven't talked to Dylan as much lately. He's been working and I've been doing school. We only talk at night and normally one of us is too tired to keep our conversation going. But we manage to get by.

That's what I'm afraid of though...

What if we keep only talking like this... What if we just grow apart... What if we do keep talking but it effects our friendship?

I kept replying what ifs in my mind butting my lip from doing anything stupid like crying or screaming.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone placing a hand in my shoulder. I flinched moving down in my seat and looking up at my history teacher.

He looked shocked and confused "come see me after class" was all he said before he went on with the lesson. I sighed slouching in my seat and the bell rang shortly after.

"Miss Serenity... Have you had any experience with abuse in your lifetime?"

I stood shocked by his question but he pointed down to my wrists where they were still slightly marked from comic con. Also the fact of me wincing when he placed a hand on my shoulder I can see where he's coming from.

"I mean I was sexually harassed over the summer and nearly chocked out by a crazed fangirl " I said sarcastically "...twice" I raised my eyebrows for effect giving off a slight smile and nodding my head

"But I'm alright... I was just in deep thought" I looked down "just apart of being a teenager I guess"

He gave me an apologetic look

"What were you thinking about to make you react that way?"

I sighed "with all do respect sir, but you're not my therapist or guidance counselor" he nodded

"Fair enough... But since you said that I will be scheduling a session with the guidance counselor for next week" I nodded "fair enough"

He nodded as well "alright. You're free to leave" I nodded walking out of the classroom and out of school. Thank god it was my last class for he day.

I hopped into my baby blue jeep driving home as I jammed out to Melanie Martinez.

I opened to door to my apartment. I was off work today for some extra college class time except when I walked through my door I knew that wasn't going to happen anymore.